Anyone live in Las Vegas?

mythosgrl

A friend and I are going to be heading to Las Vegas February 8-12 for a conference and climbing. We are poor grad school students and would like to camp in someone's yard or sleep on a couch (if you are cool with that) instead of staying at a hotel. PM me if you'd like to learn more about me (I am pretty normal and easy going) or think you could help us out! Thanks!

n20912100_37195687_5631.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mythosgirl-

I didn't mean, nor was it my intent, to piss all over your thread. It's just that as an engineer, when I see something like that rope set-up, I find myself compelled to determine "the answer" before I can move on.

Hope you find a great place to stay that's cheap/free! :wave:

One engineering student rides up to another engineering student on a brand new bike.

"Wow! nice bike. Where did you get it?"

"I was walking by the dorm over there and a girl had her hair stuck in her bike chain so I helped her get out. She took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want.""

A friend and I are going to be heading to Las Vegas February 8-12 for a conference and climbing. We are poor grad school students and would like to camp in someone's yard or sleep on a couch (if you are cool with that) instead of staying at a hotel. PM me if you'd like to learn more about me (I am pretty normal and easy going) or think you could help us out! Thanks!

n20912100_37195687_5631.jpg

I may be able to help you out. Check your PM's shortly.

One engineering student rides up to another engineering student on a brand new bike.

"Wow! nice bike. Where did you get it?"

"I was walking by the dorm over there and a girl had her hair stuck in her bike chain so I helped her get out. She took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want.""

There's also the one about the enginerd and the female frog that claims to be a beautiful princess able to grant three wishes, but she's trapped under an evil witch's spell.

"Nah, I don't want any of that. But a talking frog... now that's cool."