GOOD MORNING CITIZENS

Alpinfox

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna hold off from watching any returns until tonight. I want it to be a normal day and not get caught up in the election stuff too early.

Nice to have the campaigns coming to an end and I'm confident we'll finally take our country back from the extremist right wing of the republican party.

I never have been much for flag waving but I will attach a sizable US flag to the front of my house on Jan 20th and I expect it to be there for quite some time.

Either way the presidential election goes I figure we don't have to be embarrassed to admit we're americans anymore.

The democrats better not fuck it up.

d

Jebus, STFU, you kook.

TODAY IS AWESOME. SAVOR IT.

It WILL be a great day.

Sorry to be an Eeyor but........

I never would have guessed we would have done a lot of the things this administration has done.

Keep your head down Obama.

I was 4 years old when Kennedy was assasinated. They pinned it on Oswald but anyone with a first grade education can see that he could not possibly have fired two of the shots.

The Warren commission rule it was Oswald acting alone.

Ford was on the Warren commission as were most of the rest of the Beltway elite when Ford was president.

Cheney and Rumsfield became friends in the Ford Whitehouse.

http://americanhistory.about.com/od/geraldford/ig/President-Ford-Images/Ford-with-Rumsfeld-and-Cheney.htm

Why should they have any more respect for the law than their machevelian mentors?

This is rich stuff.

Think about it from a historical perspective or an anthropological perspective.

When else or where else can you watch the next people to hold the most powerful position in the world, go through an excercise that is common to all.

Look at their faces, their body language, their eyes.

I see fear in Palin's eyes. I see depair in McCain's. I see dread in Obama's, and I see glee in Biden's.