Display Upgrades

jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I noticed yesterday that these new banner ads at the top of the login (home) page are covering up some of the toggles (Log In, etc.).

I can't seem to remove the ad to get to the Log In toggle "behind" the ad without being directed to the ad.

Can you fix this? Maybe make the ad less tall so it doesn't cover up the toggles?

Not for me -

Safari 4.0.5

Mac OS X 10.6.2

Broken in Firefox 3.6 too...

So I noticed yesterday that these new banner ads at the top of the login (home) page are covering up some of the toggles (Log In, etc.).

Fixed now. Thanks, jon and timmay! :tup: :tup:

Edited by denalidevo

Fixed now. Thanks, jon and timmay! :tup: :tup:

Nope! Broken again. I didn't do anything different this morning from what I did last night. Did you?

any way to make the margin on the top of the Intro page taller so the new banner ad has enough space so i dont click it when im trying to click past 24 hours when im drunk :brew:

i know drinking and operating heavy machinery is discouraged but sometimes it happens... sorry