Display Upgrades

jon

Hi everyone,

We've done a few modifications to the board tonight.

1) Now next to everyone's post where it shows the post count, it also shows the number of TRs and number of photos posted

2) When you click on the user name and you get the popup menu, there are now links to all the users photos and trip reports

3) In the user profile page, it now shows the users total trip reports, total photos, as well as links to their 10 latest trips

Over the next several months we will be adding more and more features, so if you have suggestions please post them in this thread.

Thanks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a really righteous feature, jon and timmay! :rocken:

I like the way the TRs are linked to the user, cuz sometimes I just wanna go do a route and I know which user(s) did it, and it's easier to find the TR that way.

oooo, I have 69 photos. 69... get it? huhuhuhuh snark snark

Now we just need a stat showing the ratio of spray to other content...

Also, any way of making the "TRs" and "Photos" stats actual links? So that I could click on it and go see Dru's Or Darin's TRs just like that? I know I can search for it, but you could just embed the link to the search...

Also, any way of making the "TRs" and "Photos" stats actual links? So that I could click on it and go see Dru's Or Darin's TRs just like that? I know I can search for it, but you could just embed the link to the search...

If you click on the user name to the left of the post, a popup appears that has those links.