THE SPEECH !!

billcoe

OMG!

I WATCHED THE ENTIRE 1/2 HOUR. OMG! Masterful!

At the end, I had tears in my eyes. I felt shame for having voted for some one other than Barak (Bob Barr- Libertarian), and I now more than ever totally understand how Hitler got 88% of the German population to support him.

OMG, still wiping my nose and my eyes. How could you NOT vote for that man? I've seen some great speeches: Robert Kennedy on the stump in person speak, and I have never, EVER! seen anything like this one...WOW!

Still emotional, Wow.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't watch Barak did ya?

It's Barack. And if that weren't enough voting libertarian discredits you from having any meaningful opinion about the business of governance. You know, what you are voting for them to do. Unlike Libertarians who are free to make promises of sugarplums, supermodel blowjobs and world peace because they know they'll never have to do jack shit. They can get $ for just showing up like the good intellectual welfare people they are. It's the ideology of graft.

...Libertarians who are free to make promises of sugarplums, supermodel blowjobs and world peace ....

Fine, so you didn't watch it either. Just say so hey?

BTW, when did they say that supermodel thing would happen...cause I wouldn't want to miss that kind of thing ...? Didn't see that on the platform, just balance the budget and reduce government and more personal responsibility blah blah blah...things some of us think are good things...abiet maybe not as good as a Supermodel blowjob of course. Balancing the budget again seems more real and important to me than sugarplums....Clinton did it in between supermodels:-).

Screw you guys...that speech/advertisement was unfriggan unbelievable, I don't care if you think you're Rush Limbaugh you'd still feel that way.

I'm not joking, I really feel that way. I don't know how much money that cost, alot I know, but I think he got his moneys worth. Wow!

Damn, what a bunch of nattering Nabobs of negativism.... Fine, cya, I'm off to buy some guns. Ammo too. Stocking up now. Aim Centurian has .223 US made Brass cased for $370 per thousand. Whhooo Hooo!

Try to be nice to some folks......

mutter mutter.......

Hey, thinking of that, what did that cost btw? I mean, I guess we still have real hungry and real tired and real poor still in the US and all....

I'm not knocking the thing, amazing speech, just wondering is all....

I had tears in my eyes at the end...Sadie May the Trailer park Floozie the dog was looking at me strangely!

barry o'bama's infomericial was at least better than ross perot's!

wierd bill - you and i voted for the same guy this year :) i imagine i probably did it for another reason though...

i get a supermodel blowjob if he actually wins?!? holy shit, i mighta done tried to persuade some other folks to go my way!