Bozeman Ice Fest December 5-7

sisu

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twin Falls and Palace Butte Falls are getting climbed now. Rumor has it the Gash on Mount Black in Paradise Valley is good (Mt. Black is the sleeper alpine gem of the Northern Rockies. Kris Erickson and Jim Earl did a 10 pitch mixed line on the south face about this time last year), Ice Dragons in the Beartooths is most certainly in. No word on the Sphinx yet.

Bottom line, game is just about on here in Montana and we'd love to see you all out here for the Bozeman Ice Festival. Don't forget about the already legendary Hyalite Ice Breaker on Saturday the 6th. It's not so much a competition as it is a climbing event. You can read more about it at http://www.firstascentpress.com/icebreaker.html

Damn it... if only I could fine someone willing to watch my two dogs, I'd be game. It's after my final exam, and I have room for a kegerator...

It's over a month away... start calling people!

What day(s) are you guys looking to leave? I know 2 people headed over Wed the 3rd after work.

Damn it... if only I could fine someone willing to watch my two dogs, I'd be game. It's after my final exam, and I have room for a kegerator...

It's over a month away... start calling people!

What day(s) are you guys looking to leave? I know 2 people headed over Wed the 3rd after work.

Woohoo, found someone for the dogs. I can't leave until the evening of the 4th, however.

Same with Braydon I believe. That still gets you there in time for all of the activities minus one slide show on the 4th.

If you're thinking about going and are looking for beta/etc PM me or give me a call and I can give you beta/etc

I know Roger Strong is teaching a clinic and giving a slide show one of the nights with Rob Owens

five 0 three 7 five 8 five 5 seven 2

• 4 weeks later...