I feared this....

akhalteke

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK welll at least you're opposed to murder. At least if you're a republinut, you don't advocate killing.

That isn't exactly what he said, now is it? He doesn't advocate murder. Now if it's invading a country under false pretenses and causing mayhem....... well, sometimes ya' gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

what's the big deal? whackos in our country have been plotting (and occasionally suceeding) to kill political candidates and office holders for a long time - what's the difference between killing a president (or candidate) because he's black vs b/c he's a commie-lover, catholic, anti-southerner, pro-israeli, etc., etc.

good on the atf i reckon - wonder if they used the patriot act at all in making the collar? :)

This one looks to be no more than 2 asswipes sitting around TALKIN' about doing it. Like the uber boring movie "My dinner with Andre", except stupider and meaner.

News link

"By Pete Williams and Jim Popkin, NBC News

Senior federal officials tell NBC News that the Feds are skeptical about whether there ever was a well-conceived plan to attack Sen. Barack Obama by two alleged neo-Nazi extremists in Tennessee. The officials say that there is no evidence at this early stage of the investigation that the two men, Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman, had ever taken the plan beyond the talking stage."

I envision 2 Deliverance style, corn-fed A-holes sitting around a bottle of Jack Daniels bragging and talkin'.....Glad they're locking them up.

why did you fear this? don't tell me you were going to vote for a democrat? :o

Oh, I hate the commie pissant. I just don't advocate murder.

Scott, if you think Obama is a communist, you clearly haven't studied the tenents of communism very much :lmao:

why did you fear this? don't tell me you were going to vote for a democrat? :o

Oh, I hate the commie pissant. I just don't advocate murder.

Scott, if you think Obama is a communist, you clearly haven't studied the tenents of communism very much :lmao:

you expect anything more than desperation at this point?