This is why I read Foxnew.com

WylDanimal

Besides the endless fun of the comment sections.

Stories like this...which seem to be taken WAY out of context this time of year..

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/mccain-volunteer-says-mugged-b-carved-face/comments/

Wouldn't an "O" scar make more sense...and I can't imagine someone denying medical treatment when you just got robbed and supposedly "carved" a letter on your face...Plus now I guess having a sticker on your car makes you a "volunteer"..lol

I'm a Thule volunteer, a Mazda volunteer, and a parking sticker volunteer...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Police: McCain volunteer changes ATM attack story

© 2008 The Associated Press

— Pittsburgh police say a McCain campaign volunteer who reported being held down by a black man who then cut the letter "B" in her face has changed her story.

Police also say bank surveillance footage doesn't show her at an ATM where she initially said she was attacked.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators gave the 20-year-old woman a lie-detector test and are "looking at some inconsistencies" in her story.

The student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, initially said a black man robbed her at knifepoint near a bank Wednesday night and then cut her cheek after seeing a McCain sticker on her car.

Todd, who is white, now says she was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember being cut in the face. She now says she only discovered the wound later.

No arrests have been made.

lol.....Wow, she folded fast...guess they did a little "creative" interogation...Waterboard anyone?

Oh man, just read some of the comments on the article..Now it seems she is a Democratic seed, who infiltrated the McCain campaign, and staged this scene just to make the McCain camp look bad...

I LOVE the comments on FoxNews...I just pray they are not a accurate depiction of the citizens of our country...

Edited by WylDanimal

Huh, my first thought was "Tawana Brawley for the Republicans?" but I tend to give folks the benefit of the doubt and chose to take her tale at face value. It seems so stupid to lie about such serious stuff. It's still no reflection on either McCain or Obama, but sad that Ms Todd is so messed up.