Obama sucks as a candidate to be president-the why

billcoe

Have you heard/read some of Biden's gaffes? Comparable. Just yesterday he assured us that terrorists would attack within 6 months and Obama's approval ratings would plummet. Very Vice-Presidential.

Nope. That's not even close to what he said.

Dumbass.

Actually, that was precisely what he said you loud mouthed fuck.

Entirely out of context

""Also, I am pretty sure you wouldn't talk like you do in real life, so why don't you tone it down? Anything I say on here, I will say to your face. Please do me the same courtesy.""

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

IN THE VERY NEXT POST!!!!!

HYPOCRIT!!!!!!!!

I never made any kind of personal attack on you so I don't know what you're talking about.

My points are valid, you have ZERO counter to the majority of them, so then you try to insinuate I'm attacking you personally.

McCain and Palin are outclassed, you could just tell by the way McCain was acting in the last debate, he knows he's beat.

Nope. Cause I will say it to your face. Prole, 20 Sept. 2008 ~ 2100.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert E. Lee was second in his class.

Grant the Butcher 21st out of 39

Patton 46th out of 109

Eisenhower upper half

Your point is crashing faster than McCain in a jet.

Well the jet thing is another point demonstrating the typical bush/McCain incompetence and privilege. How many regular pilots would be allowed to keep their wings in the Navy with that many broad daylight crashes?

Let's see

Robert E. Lee was second in his class.

Grant the Butcher 21st out of 39

Patton 46th out of 109

Eisenhower upper half

all of these could at least be arguably average, especially considering the small numbers in the classes. BTW, thanks Hugh for doing my work for me.

McCain 5th out of 899.

You guys really want to argue this is even "average" much less "above"?

People graduating from this institution are far from average to begin with. I very much doubt, but a few of you could have had a chance of attending. I am amused that you think that Grant's performance, well under 50%, is so great. And also that failing out and repeating your plebe year is somehow indicative of greatness.

I was merely pointing out that grad status has little to do with success. Look at Lee as you pointed out. Where did he finish again? #2. And how did his position end up? Right. You clearly got me kiddo.

Be a little less pompous and open minded. You cant really think that everyone that disagrees with you is void of intellect/ education. There are different ways to solve problems and different ways to look at things.

Also, I am pretty sure you wouldn't talk like you do in real life, so why don't you tone it down? Anything I say on here, I will say to your face. Please do me the same courtesy.

A broad cross section of people attend the military academies, some talented, some not so. One thing is for sure, those at the top of their class are EXTREMELY talented.

Nope. Cause I will say it to your face. Prole, 20 Sept. 2100.

Dude, I'd be like 125 years old! WTF?

That's the time kiddo. 9:00. I thought you counter strike players knew that kinda thing.

Why did you edit my reply? That is quite stupid. We can discuss it in Dec. anyhow.