Biden on J-O-B-S

Fairweather

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Save it. They're gonna win. Except Satan into your heart.

That's a-c-c-e-p-t, genius. You've gotta stop hanging around that stove-top she-groupie--you used to possess a modest intellect. There are still some significant dynamics at work, but while I wouldn't rule McCain out yet I'm starting to think you should have taken that bet.

Why in god's name wouldn't anybody count McCain out? Bradley Effect on a level bordering on the (anti)miraculous? Pulling Osama bin Laden out of deep-freeze? Assassination? Tainting the water suppy with "patriot-juice"? McCain getting a bionic...anything? Where's the hope Fairweather? The systemic effects of your own bankrupt ideology have doomed you. It's not Obama's good looks, McCain's ineptitude, or Fox's Nielsen's ratings. It's the last 30 years of your fucked program. That was the "game-changer". Get bent, dinosaur man.

THE biggest misconception in american politics is that the gop are inept..

on the contrary,they have achieved exactly what they set out to do:_____________(wtc renov ,afgan,iraq,enron,swartznigger,florida, ohio,pat act,oil future,etc etc.all nice stuff....

among certain circles they are seen as an extremely success ,full,group.

like a good hitman they have achieved their goal.

".never underestimate the power of the hostile forces".ckg

Edited by joblo7

There are still some significant dynamics at work, but while I wouldn't rule McCain out yet I'm starting to think you should have taken that bet.

You've got to be kidding. Yea there's a dynamic at work. It's a rip tide pulling the Republican Party out to the middle of the ocean. No wonder you wouldn't take a bet six months ago. Hey PP - where is the pub celebration going to take place?

Save it. They're gonna win. Except Satan into your heart.

That's a-c-c-e-p-t, genius. You've gotta stop hanging around that stove-top she-groupie--you used to possess a modest intellect. There are still some significant dynamics at work, but while I wouldn't rule McCain out yet I'm starting to think you should have taken that bet.

\\

Groupie...now there's a telling word. You know you love me, FW.

I knew what the outcome of the election was going to be when I ignored your secret bromance worship humiliation hike fantasy. Since you've been wrong on virtually every issue since I first logged on here, I figured such a bet would be shooting a coelacanth in a barrel.

Now, think about this. Hand feeding me while wearing a tutu? Come on, dude. It's the 21st century; make peace with your sexuality. If I'm going to be one of your new ruling class, I'll need you to keep it platonic. There are some needs a ruling class just cannot be expected to meet.

As for the election, I know, you're just figuring things out now, but kooks typically need a little lag time. In contrast, I predicted a landslide months ago. It's no wonder why you've got a man crush on me.

Of course Fairyweather would, he likes how Bush is running things. Maybe he works in the defense industry, he probably got a pay raise. There are certainly a very small group of people that have done well in the last 8 years. I don't think even this small group of people "likes" Bush, but they are doing well because of Republican policies and are going to keep backing the republican ticket in hopes that things will continue to go well for them. How big is the group? 5% of America? Maybe less maybe more? To get enough votes they'll latch on to some touchy issues (guns, abortion, etc) to drum support from the un-educated in middle America. Of course this is the biggest irony is the people that need the most help (low income middle America) get none of that from the Republican Party.