Weekday alpine partner - late October / November

jared_j

I am looking to get out on the weekdays over the next few weeks - burning up the vacation days from work before Wamu's sinking ship goes completely under and I'm let go. All of my partners are 9-5ers, and I'd like to find some folks who can head out during the week.

I'm a solid rock leader up to 5.9 in the alpine, and was new to ice climbing last winter but eager to do more.

I'm open - minded about climbing objectives; weather permitting, it'd be nice to knock off another alpine rock route before the year comes to a close. Also interested in ice to the extent that it is available this time of year, say at Colfax or Eldorado's NW Face Couloir. I would feel more comfortable with these routes if you were a more seasoned ice leader.

Failing that, I'm also game for some cragging out in Leavenworth and the desert.

If you're interested, let me know.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump - anyone interested in getting out Wednesday? I'm thinking something like Outer Space/Orbit at Snow Creek, or Paisano / Burgundy around Washington Pass. I'm open to suggestions as well. Cosley / Houston looks nice, though I'm not quite up to leading 4+ in the alpine yet.

I'm in Seattle and can take off Tuesday night to bivy.

PM me.

Hi all - I have from Friday the 24th to Tuesday the 28th free. I would like to get on an alpine route, especially some fall alpine ice. Open to suggestions while interested in Liberty Crack, anything in the Wine Spires, or the North Face of Shuksan.