Obama's Plan for the Jews

Fairweather

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i where a clock around my neck and have precious metals in my mouth and have like ten kids i can't support. WTF is this shit, a racist convincing other racist to vote for a racist. icon_ThingyAmimation.gif

you are joking, right prole. i'm confused like always.

you must be one homely mother fucker.

Edited by pink

According to the article, Jesse Jackson said:

although the ‘Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades’ remain strong, they’ll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.

Does anyone deny that people of Jewish/Zionist bent have an enormous amount of power and influence in this country? I believe the first half of his statement is merely a statement of fact. I would like to see a reduction in their power as well, not because I am anti-semitc, but because I see it leading to some bad political decisions.

I don't know why JJ thinks that if Obama is elected that the Zionists will lose any of their clout. I think they will continue to shape American foreign policy and politics for the foreseeable future.

JJ surely steped into the area of racism/bigotry/intolerance with his "himeytown" comment of years ago, but I don't see this more recent comment as nearly as inflammatory or newsworthy.

Seems the rightwing political agenda machine that is Fox News is just trying to pin some tactless comment on Obama because it was said by someone who supports him.

Does anyone deny that people of Jewish/Zionist bent have an enormous amount of power and influence in this country? I believe the first half of his statement is merely a statement of fact. I would like to see a reduction in their power as well, not because I am anti-semitc...

Um, you're kidding--right? :noway:

No, I'm not kidding.

I think the US's support for Israel is fucked up and I think we should cut back on it.

I think we wouldn't have the pro-Israel/anti-palestine policies that we do if people of Jewish faith didn't occupy such a disproportionate number of high academic/political/social positions in this country.

ps - Sarah Silverman is hawt.

Does anyone deny that people of Jewish/Zionist bent have an enormous amount of power and influence in this country?

I'd deny that it's an enormous amount of power. Jews are still greatly excluded from the politics, boardrooms, and country clubs that run this country. They have clout in some areas like Hollywood and academics that they try to use as a voice, but I think you're greatly exaggerating Jewish influence in America.

I don't find most Jews to be particularly Zionist. I think Zionists are a minority among Jews, but that might just be my experience.

I've never really liked Jesse Jackson.

well i where a clock around my neck and have precious metals in my mouth and have like ten kids i can't support. WTF is this shit, a racist convincing other racist to vote for a racist. icon_ThingyAmimation.gif

you are joking, right prole. i'm confused like always.

you must be one homely mother fucker.

Yes, you are confused. Here, I'll break it down for you. "Where" is a designation of place. "Wear" is a verb meaning to adorn. These are words that sound alike but are spelled differently (see also "there" and "their"). Moving on. Homely is defined as follows:

1: suggestive or characteristic of a home

2: being something familiar with which one is at home

3 a: unaffectedly natural : simple b: not elaborate or complex

4: plain or unattractive in appearance

I'm guessing you meant the last definition, but in the context of the Sarah Silverman post, I can't really be sure. Please clarify. And stop listening to that shitty music; it's rotting your brain.

While everyone can argue about the relative influence of the "Jewish bloc" on American politics, it's hard to dispute that the pro-Israel lobbyists in Washington have more influence and clout than the pro-Palestine lobbyists.

The Palestinians are still desperately waiting for their own Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandi, or MLK. So far they haven't had one.

I'm still calling bullshit on the title Fairweather. "Obama's Plan for the Jews".

Should be misnamed to "Jesse Jackson's belief of what Obama's Israel policy will be". Side note: so you've finally started believing in what Jesse Jackson is saying now hmmm?

Bout time:-) :lmao: