a new era for me

RuMR

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my oldest can now top rope belay my fat ass!!!

in case you don't understand, this freakin' ROCKS! plus, that little punk can now ropegun his own (and my) routes!

not if i get there first, then it's my route until i decide to leave and your fat ass will have to voyeur.

in case you don't understand, this freakin' ROCKS! plus, that little punk can now ropegun his own (and my) routes!

Yeah, your going to be one of those 50 year olds tr'ing 4th class with your beer gut hanging out and your ass crack showing, screaming at your kid to pay attention while he's checking out some prana hottie. :yoda:

Yeah, your going to be one of those 50 year olds tr'ing 4th class with your beer gut hanging out and your ass crack showing, screaming at your kid to pay attention while he's checking out some prana hottie. :yoda:

Funny. I just hope that is not me in 20 years...

It will be me.

yer just jealous of my beautiful gut!! HAHAHAAHA

Edited by RuMR

Thats awsome!!!!

not compared to dwaynus!

hey rainybaby...i'm gonna take him out this weekend and bolts some cracks on rappel! How you like those apples, you old fossilized fuck...