RuMR Appreciation Thread

sobo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I've never met Rudy in person, but I always wanted to tie in with him. Ever since I started trading barbs with him I knew that he was somebody I wanted to meet. I can't say the same for Koksukkojak, though.

ahh ecock! You're an oldie but a goodie! :tup:

we will have to hook up for some craggin' now that you have a ball and chain! Commiseration is the shit!

It won't go to spray till Dawg shows up talkin' about bolts! I think Rudys one of those guys ya got to stay friends with so he can lead the hard pitches and you can rest up while belaying. Course, maybe he'll have his son leading all the hard pitches soon from what it looks like! :grin:

:tup:

My avatar has got to be about the hottest chick i've seen...i don't know who she is but WOW...

how come no one thinks coulour is a "she"???

This thread warms my tiny little black heart...

fuck you clowns!!!

Glad you cleared that up cause I have always wondered too. Figured it was you wife or sumpin...

RuMR is a 'he'??? Why is 'he' wearing a sportsbra in his avatar?

Does he have man-boobs?

WTF? Are we to believe that you're a purple, belly-slapping, bi-pedal hippopotamus?

I'm jus' sayin'... :whistle:

You forgot gay! Just sayin...

I believe you must be thinking about a certain purple dinosaur. TamaraSlade is a hippo. Different animal, so to speak. Jus' sayin'...

Does he have man-boobs?

WTF? Are we to believe that you're a purple, belly-slapping, bi-pedal hippopotamus?

I believe you must be thinking about a certain purple dinosaur. TamaraSlade is a hippo. Different animal, so to speak. Jus' sayin'...

Whatever, that dance move the hippo/dino-whatever is obviously GAY! sickie Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Does he have man-boobs?

Whatever, that dance move the hippo/dino-whatever is obviously GAY! sickie Not that there is anything wrong with that...

True dat. The move is sickie

WTF? It took three days for my appreciation thread to amass 25 posts, and you're at 24 in only a day? What do you have that I don't?

Note the hate present in RuMR's thread. Hateposts rack up faster than any other here at cc.com. Posts to your appreciation thread are filled with wuv. It's all from the heart. :kisss: