Sherri Appreciation Thread

EWolfe

Hey Babe, my shins can take whatever you dish out. :poke: (long as you're not wielding a chainsaw)

I think everyone should have an appreciation thread. I think we should start a forum just for that very purpose, in fact. I think we should rename cc.com, Climber Appreciation Forum. I bet it would be a big hit. Celebrate your inner narcissist, I say! :wave:

Sobo, have I told you today that I appreciate you? :kisss:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Babe, my shins can take whatever you dish out.

Your experience on Cat Burglar earlier this year would seem to suggest otherwise. ;)

Just saying, ya know... :whistle:

No, I missed it. Please tell me again. :D

Oh, those scrapes from Cat Burglar were nuthin. You know, just a little exfoliation to keep the scar fresh. :/

Chainsaw_gash.jpg

I'm kinda late on doling out the appreciation for today; so consider this a headstart on tomorrow's wuv: :kisss: :kisss:

how's that? :wave:

I'm kinda late on doling out the appreciation for today; so consider this a headstart on tomorrow's wuv: :kisss: :kisss:

how's that? :wave:

That'll play.

So are you coming to RU or what? I haven't seen a definite answer outta you yet.

So are you coming to RU or what? I haven't seen a definite answer outta you yet.

That's because I have been holding out for a better forecast. It's just too damn cold. I'm delicate.

I'm bummed I'm going to miss cuddling with you and Minx. :cry:

Have you seen the forecast for 11worth for this weekend? It doesn't get any better than this for October. Low 60s daytime highs, low 30s nighttime lows. Top off them propane tanks in the Westfalia and git yer butt down here. Now, Shugga!

I love it when you get all butch. :eveeel:

Unfortunately, Shugga may be sweet, but she ain't insulated enough for that forecast, Hunnypie. Lows in the 20's and 30's! :eek: Sure the Westie will be warm, but eventually I'd have to come out to climb, right? WTF happened to fall? This is madness. I'm jumping ship next week and going down to Red Rock to warm up. Now THIS is a climbing forecast! You should come, too! :wave: