Rack Stolen Out Truck at Index Parking Lot

Raindawg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainybaby, i'd gladly lose a $100 to watch you get your ass handed to you...f-ing sh*ttalker...

Is that some tough-guy "gangsta"-talk?

I think you need to keep that $100 and invest in some education. Here, I'll get you started:

[img:center]http://www.grabbertees.com/t-shirts/anger-management.png[/img]

[img:left]http://www.confidentkids.com/images/angerposter.jpg[/img]

[img:center]http://www.energypsy.eu/IMG/jpg/anger_mountain.jpg[/img]

P.S. Do you have anything to contribute on the topic of climbing-gear theft?

Im sorry to hear about your loss, I had a bad weekend too, luckily no credit card fraud or break-ins with the keys they stole from me....yet. I promise to shit beat any meth head I come across ripping off a fellow climber. Hope you might do the same. I think Im done buying used gear on ebay/craigslist, which I have in the past. Maybe thats my karma. Heres to better weekends.

-Brandon

Dude, you are so junior varsity. I still use a rack of forged friends, AND have a couple of Camrats for duplicates.

Not to mention my full rack of WWII army surplus pitons.

Did I ever suggest that I wasn't still using my 1st gen Friends?

But I gotta admit, ya got on the vintage pitons. :rolleyes:

Rainybaby, i'd gladly lose a $100 to watch you get your ass handed to you...f-ing sh*ttalker...

Is that some tough-guy "gangsta"-talk?

I think you need to keep that $100 and invest in some education. Here, I'll get you started:

[img:center]http://www.grabbertees.com/t-shirts/anger-management.png[/img]

[img:left]http://www.confidentkids.com/images/angerposter.jpg[/img]

[img:center]http://www.energypsy.eu/IMG/jpg/anger_mountain.jpg[/img]

P.S. Do you have anything to contribute on the topic of climbing-gear theft?

"gangsta" talk? WTF?

Here, in plain english, is what i'm saying:

You talk about how sport climbing tactics enable one to climb much harder. TRUE

You then stated that 5.13 is quite doable by yourself. FALSE

People called "BULLSHIT" (you need that term defined for you?) on you.

Wager was offered up, which your candy ass said "No way, I'm above that".

People laugh, and continue to laugh at you.

Presently, you rely on the fact that people can't see you climb which instigates another offer of the bet.

Locking this thread temporarily so your egos can cool down. I moved part of the thread to spray...go ahead and continue the conversation there regarding whether Raindawg can climb 5.13 or not, and wild speculation as to who took the gear.

I'll unlock this later, but if you come across the gear, post in Alpinfox's Craigslist thread! HERE

Ya, one can climb routes that are much "harder", because the rules allow "hang-dogging" and unlimited rehearsals over months if necessary,.i.e., siege climbing....a far cry from having the ability to competently ascend a route without falls because it is within the range of one's ability.

You then stated that 5.13 is quite doable by yourself. FALSE[

Wrong, I said given the above rules, (unlimited rehearsal, etc.) 5.13 is within the ability of MOST WHO WOULD CARE TO DO SO, INCLUDING MYSELF, AND PROBABLY EVEN YOU AND YOUR FOUL MOUTH. By the way, your assumptions about others' lack of abilities, including that of strangers, won't serve you well in life. And, in case you haven't noticed, "5.13" - although a high range of difficulty - hasn't been "cutting edge" for years.

People called "BULLSH*T" (you need that term defined for you?) on you.

Wager was offered up, which your candy *ss said "No way, I'm above that".

No, I said I was above taking money from the frat-boy bets offered by some of the thugs on this site. My response remains that if and when I choose, and I have the time to devote to such a thing, I will probably demonstrate the concept, in short, when it's convenient for ME, NOT necessarily YOU. I've got a life and a job (do you?)and it's not at the top of my list of priorities. Go out and prove me right...because I'm sure even you can "climb 5.13" given enough repetition.

As children do. Laugh away...perhaps it will inspire fond memories of the school-yard.

Presently, you rely on the fact that people can't see you climb which instigates another offer of the bet.

People on this site whom I've probably never met claim that they know what I'm up to, climbing or not climbing, or whatever. Now how idiotic is that????

So you better switch on your Dwayner-cam because I'm off to Leavenworth today....to do...guess what???....I'm going climbing.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Got anything to say about gear thieves?

Ya, one can climb routes that are much "harder", because the rules allow "hang-dogging" and unlimited rehearsals over months if necessary,.i.e., siege climbing....a far cry from having the ability to competently ascend a route without falls because it is within the range of one's ability. If those are your tactics, your true 5.13 ability, then, is an illusion. Find a way to further dumb down the rules and you can fool yourself some more.

You then stated that 5.13 is quite doable by yourself. FALSE[

Wrong, I said given the above rules, (unlimited rehearsal, etc.) 5.13 is within the ability of MOST WHO WOULD CARE TO DO SO, INCLUDING MYSELF, AND PROBABLY EVEN YOU AND YOUR FOUL MOUTH. By the way, your assumptions about others' lack of abilities, including that of strangers, won't serve you well in life. And, in case you haven't noticed, "5.13" - although a high range of difficulty - hasn't been "cutting edge" for years.

People called "BULLSH*T" (you need that term defined for you?) on you.

Wager was offered up, which your candy *ss said "No way, I'm above that".

No, I said I was above taking money from the frat-boy bets offered by some of the thugs on this site. My response remains that if and when I choose, and I have the time to devote to such a thing, I will probably demonstrate the concept, in short, when it's convenient for ME, NOT necessarily YOU. I've got a life and a job (do you?)and it's not at the top of my list of priorities. Go out and prove me right...because I'm sure even you can "climb 5.13" given enough repetition.

As children do. Laugh away...perhaps it will inspire fond memories of the school-yard.

People on this site whom I've probably never met claim that they know what I'm up to, climbing or not climbing, or whatever. Now how idiotic is that????

So you better switch on your Dwayner-cam because I'm off to Leavenworth today....to do...guess what???....I'm going climbing.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Got anything to say about gear thieves?

My response remains that if and when I choose, and I have the time to devote to such a thing, I will probably demonstrate the concept, in short, when it's convenient for ME, NOT necessarily YOU. I've got a life and a job (do you?)and it's not at the top of my list of priorities.

:lmao:

Okay there, Methuselah, let us know when you're ready to shred a 5.13, on your terms of course! :rolleyes::lmao:

You're a funny guy. Have you considered running for public office?

"I could balance the budget...if I WANTED to. But I'll do it when I'm ready!"

My response remains that if and when I choose, and I have the time to devote to such a thing, I will probably demonstrate the concept, in short, when it's convenient for ME, NOT necessarily YOU. I've got a life and a job (do you?)and it's not at the top of my list of priorities.

Okay there, Methuselah, let us know when you're ready to shred a 5.13, on your terms of course! :rolleyes::lmao:

You're a funny guy. Have you considered running for public office?

"I could balance the budget...if I WANTED to. But I'll do it when I'm ready!"

And he repeats everything twice, so the GOP ticket would be good fit.

What's even more entertaining is Dawg's parental voice, even as he's arguing like a 6th grader.

I'd wager $100 that 100 of 100 random people reading a Raindawg thread would never guess he's a College Professor. Not the least of which are his juvenile off topic rants and verbal assaults. I suspect many of them may think you are the professor Trash. Certainly not Don. Unless you pulled up that archeological thread of his.

What's even more entertaining is Dawg's parental voice, even as he's arguing like a 6th grader.

I'd wager $100 that 100 of 100 random people reading a Raindawg thread would never guess he's a College Professor. Not the least of which are his juvenile off topic rants and verbal assaults. I suspect many of them may think you are the professor Trash. Certainly not Don. Unless you pulled up that archeological thread of his.

Why, I am a Doctor...

...of Rhetorical Proctology.

Having known a few professors, I'd say that Dawg's arrested development is the norm, not the exception. Academia is a perfect haven for the socially retarded.

Even among the most juvenile Phds I've known, however, I've never met anyone who liked to wave their CV in front of a wholly disinterested web audience like our very own Dawg. Kind of sad when you imagine what kind of unfulfilled needs that addresses.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

......I've never met anyone who liked to wave their CV in front of a wholly disinterested web audience like our very own Dawg. Kind of sad when you imagine what kind of unfulfilled needs that addresses.

Yup. Whats a CV?

I named my drill after him. Here's the 'lil Dawg, seen here worked after a 10 1/2" x 7" deep hole day.

lil_dawg_small1.jpg