CC.com Turns 8

jon

Some people have been asked how to donate to cc.com, and now we have a slightly easier way. One of the features in our upgrade is a subscription feature that is tied to PayPal. Here is the link . Donations help fund the development of the website

I will donate because I don't want jon to cut me off for non payment like a dealer would, :toad: the Withdrawal from cc.com would be killer :cry:, anti up all you sprayers with over 1000 posts, you know it’s your substance of choice.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you newbies won't remember, TRASK, -, Capt Caveman, Erik, Dwayner, ... so many gone. so sad

annnhh - mostly assholes, easily replaced by the latest generation of assholes

erik's complete inability to master basic concepts of spelling, grammar, and capitalization were absofuckinglutely incomparable though.

so not true! (and i say the following with much affection) I think erik's inability is rivaled and comparable to Muffy's :)

all you newbies won't remember, TRASK, -, Capt Caveman, Erik, Dwayner, ... so many gone. so sad

erik's complete inability to master basic concepts of spelling, grammar, and capitalization were absofuckinglutely incomparable though.

so not true! (and i say the following with much affection) I think erik's inability is rivaled and comparable to Muffy's :)

no way - a scientific comparision of their posts will surely indicate he had more gramifuctations by at least a factor of 10 - plus he smoked his body-weight in weed on a weekly basis

• 3 weeks later...
For those who donate more then $75 we will send you a cc.com T-shirt. In a few weeks donors will have a little icon next to their names to recognize them. But honestly the best way to support this site is posting some killer TRs and useful content and help spreading a good vibe about cc.com.

Note to self:

• Donate more money - check!

• Eliminate offensive avatars - check!

• Post more trip reports -

• Post more photos -

Get busy! :brew:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is this this infamous, bolt bashing, best climbing that ever lived, climber-supremacist, Dawg?

It is, and historically he's asked that his real world and this one not be visually connected. I'm assuming a polite request from him to any picture posters would be respected.

I can't believe i missed cc.com's b-day this year... thank you for remembering me on this auspicious day Minx xoxoxoxooxox.