July 24th Pub Club meeting place

Beck

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To keep the CC Pub Club in the spirit of shared good times, I respectfully request that Captain Caveman keep his unstable self out of it.

Jules, if you want to set it at the Old time Alehouse,or the Triangle, let's do it, just looking for some more feedback from everybody, I too, want concensus and not one person running it, I'm just trying to keep the syzygy going on getting togther with other Cascade Climbers from this site.

Captain Caveman, don't make me bring the handcuffs so the rest of us can have a good time, we don't need a steroid popping homophobic closet homo malcontent coming in and hoisting his shitty attitude onto the rest of us, hope to keep the good times rollin' !!!

Beck

[This message has been edited by Beck (edited 07-18-2001).]

Capt. let me get this right -If, in response to Beck calling you a "closet homo" you reply "Bring your cuffs or whatever" - what exactly is going to go on at that pub club meeting - a little bit of male-male bondage session? shocked.gif

[This message has been edited by Dru (edited 07-18-2001).]

No male bondage or anything of that nature!! I guess that he feels that we harsh mountaineers that are completely politically incorrect and that border on insane might ruin their party rolleyes.gif Apparently I am not welcome or good enough for him or something?? I don't really care though because me spirits be *high* and I enjoy watching Yuppies drink beer tongue.gif I am fascinated by the way they think when pumped up on small doses of alcohol. Liquid courage is hilarious......

-Cpt sez party on!

[This message has been edited by Cpt.Caveman (edited 07-18-2001).]

No, caveman, in some of your last posts it sounds like you'll be coming in fists flying at these other guys and I don't feel that 's the spirit of camaradarie. If you recall you got a recent post locked because of your inflamatory comments.

the cuffs were to lock you to someone's bumper if you started acting up- I'm not in charge of this thing , i'm just trying to keep these gatherings from becoming some wierd cyber personality slug fest.

If all this spray about kicking ass is just Bullshit among friends, do the the people who don't know you might be joking a favor and go spray on the spray board.

If it really is a grudge match, go meet at "the first cascade climbers "we're fighting now" grudge match and start your own thread.

So, to, get off my soapbox, and back into the drinking spirit,

Where do we meet to drink?

In Ballard there is Hatties, mmm cocktails, but not great seating. There is also Ballard Grill and Alehouse. They have lots of seating, food, pool, cocktails and beer. Ballard is just off 99 if your not scared of the Alaskan Way Viaduct. The Alehouse is at 4300 Leary Way NW.

From Tacoma:

I-5 to the 599 exit in Tuckwila.

Over the First South bridge to 99

Exit 99 at the first exit past the Aurora Bridge. Go left onto Freemont Way and bear left at a light onto 39th.

Turn right on Leary way and look to your right when you get to the 4300 block.

From the North lands

Exit I-5 at Northgate Way head west on 105th continue straight when it turns into Holman road.

Head south when Holman turns into 15th NW.

Exit 15th at Leary way and head (left) east.

Look to your left when you get to the 4300 block.

PS No fighting and no cop attitudes from Nordic Patrol guys

[This message has been edited by AlpineK (edited 07-18-2001).]

I'll be there by 6:00 and hungry, how is the food? Caveman, gear is good, appreciate it. As for the cc world finding out your identity, I think they will be dissapointed that you're not the mean, evil gremlin that you're being made out to be. Have fun tomorrow...chop, chop smile.gif

Any good ideas on where the next Cascade Climbers "We're Drinking Now" Pub Club meeting should be held?

Some possibilities tossed about-

Alki Tavern? Blue Star in Wallingford

Flying Pig? brewery in Everett

The greater Ballard Area?

Any ideas from the group?