The Debate

prole

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah. Ranch Baroque. Every room is so...different. I imagine the decorator had to order a container load of Don Quixote sheet metal sculptures to even make a dent in it.

How many bars are in that thing? One for each of the 14 bathrooms? I lost count.

Ah, but is there a vomitorium?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

The moderator's been interviewed on this topic, and supposedly there will no quarter given for either candidate regarding inexperience.

So far, those who've interviewed Palin have done a pretty good job of pressing questions she either won't or can't answer and not falling for the rambling, obfuscating Wasinglish she seems to lapse into when confused. This has resulted in some extremely negative press for the young VP candidate.

I doubt the debate will suddenly and magically become biased towards a candidate that, so far, hasn't exactly been coddled by the media so far. Seems pretty impartial to me.

I predict that the bar will be lowered so much that even Palin will be able to get over it.

I thought so too... until I saw today's CBS News clip where Sarah says there are plenty of Supreme Court decisions she disagrees with, but is unable to cite a single case.

She really is as stupid as she appears.

Just to be fair, can YOU cite any supreme court decisions you've disagreed with? On the spot, no Googling? Let's here 'em, Perry Mason.