from an email...

RuMR

That's too bad. I'd vote to protect the rights of a lot of things I disagree with. But I guess I'm just a different kind of american, though.

Oh snap! ZING!!

that is your prerogative, and i respect that decision, i choose to abstain from doing so.

that is one of the things that makes this a great country, we can think, and believe differently, without worry. i am no less of an American for doing it my way.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually agree with that. we cannot have government regulating religion, nor religion regulating government. if we do, who's to decide whos religion will be the one to regulate it? all the people who want religious influence in government would be deeply disheartened when whatever religion it is conflicted with their personal beliefs. you see it in the different denominations, they fight with each other over very basic issues in the bible. how would it be if one religion had influence, yet not the other? all around the world you see what happens when religion influences government.

You dont have to go world wide,the last two elictions were influence by religion or GW would have lost! "Born agian in the USA" I believe in God but vote for the betterment of are Country for all of us not just the haves and the have mores! And if gays want to get hitched,will make money and went they slit up we make money besides its not like they can breed,and being a man i dont think i have the right to tell a woman what she can or cant do with her body or them me,but to not vote is dumb!!!!!!!!!

That's too bad. I'd vote to protect the rights of a lot of things I disagree with. But I guess I'm just a different kind of american, though.

Oh snap! ZING!!

that is your prerogative, and i respect that decision, i choose to abstain from doing so.

that is one of the things that makes this a great country, we can think, and believe differently, without worry. i am no less of an American for doing it my way.

yeah, but the repugnicans are doing their best to do away with it...

think about it this way...what was GW's statement about dissension of the war..."You are either with us, or you are against us"...basically saying it was unpatriotic to disagree with him...ie, you are a traitor if you don't agree with your government...the republicans are so contrary to your stated beliefs, its ludicrous...