Palin Witchcraft Video

prole

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, first of all that video kind of scared me. Second, just so you all know, we are not all like that. I personally don't care what anyone thinks of me and my beliefs, If I feel like standing up and praising God, wherever I am at, I will do it. But it seems to me that there comes a line you cross where it becomes all for show. And these, in my opinion seem quite showy. Looks more like a "mob mentality" kind of thing. I wonder how many of these people would act like this out side of their church, or "revival" meetings. How many would do this if it was just them, or a friend? Put people in a large crowd, throw in a little adrenaline and they can go crazy. I don't know about seeing God on the 3rd floor also, from what I've read no man has seen God. But then again, I wasn't on the 3rd floor with them, maybe he made a 1 day only appearance?

Works the same, I believe, in anonymity. Put someone on a computer, where no one can see them, and they will say and do things they normally wouldn't do.

Unfortunately, some people think you have to yell and scream to reach God. I am pretty sure most of the people in this video believe what they are doing! They look at that same video and say "wow, that was awesome".

2005 or 1625?

In his sermon, Muthee praises Palin for her quest to become governor of Alaska and calls on other church members to seek positions of influence.

"In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, every form of witchcraft is what you rebuke. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, father make away now," Muthee says in the video.

"Come on, talk to God about this woman. We declare, save her from Satan," he adds. "Make her way, my God. Bring finances her way even for the campaign in the name of Jesus. Use her to turn this nation the other way around."

In the same sermon, Muthee calls on followers to seek positions of influence in government, education and business.

"If we have that in our schools we will not have kids being taught how to worship Buddha, how to worship (Prophet) Mohammed. We will not have in the curriculum, witchcraft and sorcery," Muthee said.---from Kenyan Witch-Doctor Blesses Palin in New Internet Video, AFP 9/25/08

Do any of you know anything about african culture? Do you know that in many parts of Africa people believe deeply in witchcraft? Do you know that in many parts of Africa, when a "witch" puts a spell or curse on someone it is taken very seriously? We make fun of them here, but in many parts of Africa, and the rest of the world, people believe in these things. They grew up with these beliefs. So, you are poking fun at this mans cultural background, not only his beliefs. If you have not been there, or delt with this, who are you to poke fun at him? When he prayed for her to be protected from witchcraft, he was doing so because of his cutlural background! He grew up around practicing witches, it is very real to him.

Where did the whole "witch doctor" thing come from? Whether or not his story about the witch in his home town is true, I do not know. I also don't know how sincere he is in his beliefs. I just think it's wrong to make fun of this without knowing about the cultural differences and beliefs that led him to pray in such a way.

Of course, you could fuck a puppy in front of that congregation and they'd be all over it as long as it was in the name of Jesus.

Thanks for the imagery tvash.

While I side with you against Palin, your remarks are no less based on ignorance and intollerance than are hers.

Never-the-less, I enjoy reading your posts.

If only Kaskadkakdkadkadk would come back to balance you out again.

2005 or 1625?

In his sermon, Muthee praises Palin for her quest to become governor of Alaska and calls on other church members to seek positions of influence.

"In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, every form of witchcraft is what you rebuke. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, father make away now," Muthee says in the video.

"Come on, talk to God about this woman. We declare, save her from Satan," he adds. "Make her way, my God. Bring finances her way even for the campaign in the name of Jesus. Use her to run this nation into the ground."

In the same sermon, Muthee calls on followers to seek positions of influence in government, education and business.

"If we have that in our schools we will not have kids being taught how to worship Buddha, how to worship (Prophet) Mohammed. We will not have in the curriculum, witchcraft and sorcery," Muthee said.---from Kenyan Witch-Doctor Blesses Palin in New Internet Video, AFP 9/25/08

Do any of you know anything about african culture? Do you know that in many parts of Africa people believe deeply in witchcraft? Do you know that in many parts of Africa, when a "witch" puts a spell or curse on someone it is taken very seriously? We make fun of them here, but in many parts of Africa, and the rest of the world, people believe in these things. They grew up with these beliefs. So, you are poking fun at this mans cultural background, not only his beliefs. If you have not been there, or delt with this, who are you to poke fun at him? When he prayed for her to be protected from witchcraft, he was doing so because of his cutlural background! He grew up around practicing witches, it is very real to him.

Where did the whole "witch doctor" thing come from? Whether or not his story about the witch in his home town is true, I do not know. I also don't know how sincere he is in his beliefs. I just think it's wrong to make fun of this without knowing about the cultural differences and beliefs that led him to pray in such a way.

i don't care about bible thumpers anywhere...

Foreign Policy Experience!!!

When Couric asked how Alaska's closeness to Russia enhanced her foreign policy experience, Palin said, "Well, it certainly does because our ... our next-door neighbors are foreign countries." Alaska shares a border with Canada.

Palin didn't answer directly when Couric inquired about whether she had been involved in any negotiations with the Russians.

"We have trade missions back and forth," she replied. As she continued, Palin brought up Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

"It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where — where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is — from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to ... to our state," she said

:lmao:

At what point does this cease to be funny?

A: If/when this airhead gets elected.

:eek: