SOLD:Tools, Crampons, and 3 screws THANKS CC!

sicboater

Hi,

I really just joined the forum to sell this stuff. All gear was bought new and I never got out west or up north to use it so it sits unused taking up space. Please feel free to PM with questions as I am new and unknown here I will do my best to answer. Here is the list:

2 Trango Capt. Hook Ice tools, one adze, one hammer. There are five blades pictured but only one is useable as a spare for these tools. These are the bent shaft tools (not clearance shaft, or straight) two of the blades were recalled and never got sent back after I got replacments(bottom two), two are for clearance shaft tools sent by mistake from trango as replacements (top two), and one is a spare bent shaft blade just like the blades on the tools (middle one). I have the allen wrenchs and a bunch of spare bolts too. SOLD

1 pair of Trango harpoon crampons with the monopoint and dual point spacers and points, a spare set of shorter heel spurs, the allen wrench and the instructions (not pictured) included. SOLD

3 Black diamond express ice screws size: 16cm with the thread and point protecters. SOLD

Paypal (non credit card paypal only as I think that offers the buyer and me some protection) shipping conus is included in price. Please PM me if you have any advice (like if I am way off base or shouldn't ever expect to sell this stuff at this price etc) or are interested!

Thanks!

-Rob

Edited by sicboater

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic