NYT/CBS Poll results

tvashtarkatena

It's interesting how different the NYT/CBS poll results are from those previous posted by others on this BB. I don't follow polls much, they don't affect my actions one way or the other, but just for fun I thought I'd check up on one of the more reputable ones. You always find what you're looking for, I guess.

link

I'm sure the current financial crisis will help McCain's numbers, of course, given his noteworthy record of diligent oversight of that industry. After all, in the end, its all about ethics, isn't it?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. You look at all the Nationwide polls, and McCain's numbers aren't looking very good; this as the percentage of undecided voters drops and his numbers continue to follow the trajectory of the five planes he's crashed. Perhaps more folks remember the Keating 5 than the McCain campaign would like. Most nationwide polls give Obama a 5% lead. Out of 10 or 12 nationwide polls, only USA Today gives it to McCain at this point by suspiciously large margin. How do they filter for sub 50 IQs I wonder?

As I've been predicting for months, Obama will take the election in a landslide; a long overdue end to almost 40 years of pocketlining, corporate cock sucking, cult supported conservativism.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

The best part is that we won't have to listen to the squeeky bitch go on and on about how her kids got their names and how the Earth is only 4000 years old.

Fucking Palin was asked if she watched SNL spoof of her,ya she watched it with the sound off and that it was funny? She is so full of shit,you know she DVRed it!!!!

As I've been predicting for months, Obama will take the election in a landslide; a long overdue end to almost 40 years of pocketlining, corporate cock sucking, cult supported conservativism.

So that we can now change to a long overdue 40 years of pocketlining, union cock sucking, cult supported liberalism. Big F*ing deal. Change: real change. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I, like the rest of America, was really looking forward to watching Trig grow up. Now in 20 years we'll be finding out what happened in a VH-1 "where are they now" program. I've got a feeling it's more likely that Track and Bristol will end up on E! True Hollywood Stories.

The best part is that we won't have to listen to the squeeky bitch go on and on about how her kids got their names and how the Earth is only 4000 years old.

I smell consolation pregnancy

Dibs

Actually, the second I heard that voice, I nearly clubbed my computer to death. "supposebly". I can only imagine that hubby keeps a pair of sound attenuators next to the bed.

I don't know what Porter is saying (again), but meanwhile; what does the rest of the world think?

World wants Obama as president: poll

Posted Tue Sep 9, 2008 10:50pm AEST

US Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama may be struggling to nudge ahead of his Republican rival in polls at home, but people across the world want him in the White House, a BBC poll said.

All 22 countries covered in the poll would prefer to see Senator Obama elected US president ahead of Republican John McCain.

In 17 of the 22 nations, people expect relations between the US and the rest of the world to improve if Senator Obama wins.

More than 22,000 people were questioned by pollster GlobeScan in countries ranging from Australia to India and across Africa, Europe and South America.

The margin in favour of Senator Obama ranged from 9 per cent in India to 82 per cent in Kenya, while an average of 49 per cent across the 22 countries preferred Senator Obama compared with 12 per cent preferring Senator McCain. Some four in 10 did not take a view.

"Large numbers of people around the world clearly like what Barack Obama represents," GlobeScan chairman Doug Miller said.

"Given how negative America's international image is at present, it is quite striking that only one in five think a McCain presidency would improve on the Bush administration's relations with the world."

At least Obama will set a higher ethical tone

He's off to a great start: :lmao:

Tony Rezco

William Ayers

ACORN

The William Ayers thing is friggin stupid. Smacks of desperation by those who spread it.

The Tony Rezco/real estate story is truly disturbing. While there does not appear to have been actual favors traded by Obama what the fuck was he thinking? Obama wants the house but the seller will only sell it bundled with a neighboring piece of property. So Obama finds a buyer (Rezcos wife) and both lots are sold on the same day. Later Rezco's wife sells Obama 1/4 of the property for a 1/4 of the purchase price. For a lawn? WTF? So nothing was given away but Rezco did a great big favor Obama. In exchange for what?

I'm an Obama supporter but this one more reason why that support is somewhat tepid.