Obama is the Pie-in-the-Sky Candidate???

dt_3pin

"Evil must be defeated!" -- John McCain 8/16/08

"Enough is enough! We're going to put an end to greed!" -- John McCain 9/17/08

John McCain's platform - As President, I promise to fundamentally alter human nature! If he can pull that off, I guess he really is a [gag]maverick[/gag].

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you get it? it's an End Times thing. He croaks, Cariboo Barbie takes over the big chair, ignites a global war, and the Big Guy up there decides to finally pull the plug on His failed experiment. Only the good people are saved, being transported up into heaven where they get to hang out with Jeezus and the angels for all eternity. Kind of makes W look like a genius by comparison, don't it?

"Evil must be defeated!" -- John McCain 8/16/08

Didn't god send Satan to hell and give him his own empire till the end of time?

If god isn't ready to end time how does John McCain intend to jump in ahead of god?

Hey, I don't mean to poop on your thread, but do you realize that early on, Bush was pushing a plan to privitize Social Security? So, if 911 hadn't happened then that goal would likely have been his legacy?

Can you imagine if social security had been privatized before the current financial/economic trouble hit? hahaha

Edited by rob