RainDawg and Pope's new route

LUCKY

Crotchety old men 5.12-B, exit 38, write off rock, right of knife in the toaster, named after the two old and crotchety infamous hardmen in their own minds internet sprayers RainDawg and the Pope :poke::lmao:

Also new at nevermind are new $$ sport anchors at the top of Big Mama, now just clip and lower, the bad spinner second bolt of Love bucket has also been replaced

Stack the odds climb safe

LUCKY :wave:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crotchety old men 5.12-B, 5.5+ toprope FA exit 38, write off rock, right of knife in the toaster, named after the two old and crotchety infamous in their own minds internet sprayers RainDawg and the Pope :poke::lmao:

Also new at nevermind are new $$ sport anchors at the top of Big Mama, now just clip and lower, the bad spinner second bolt of Love bucket has also been replaced

Stack the odds climb safe

Fixed the error in the grade for you. :wave:

If this thread is about "crotchety old men" and their rock climbing.....

I'm getting some second hand information through the grapevine, but I'm told that Mr.Pope is not only perhaps younger than everyone on this thread but has also climbed at a higher rock grade than everyone on the thread (Edlinger excluded).

Fixed the error in the grade for you. :wave:

WTF, I figured at least someone would red point it before they down rated it, dude you so bypassed the crux!

Did you pull off of the dime edge to the mono doit than pull the mono down below your chest dead point for the nipple crimp than dyno to the round sloper up and left of the anchors?

I,m soo going to have fun with this, BTW the route is real.

I'm getting some second hand information through the grapevine, but I'm told that Mr.Pope is not only perhaps younger than everyone on this thread but has also climbed at a higher rock grade than everyone on the thread (Edlinger excluded).

Dude he is sooo old he puffs dust when he farts!

Climbed :rolleyes: like pre historic, like in before the dinosaurs

I,m soo going to have fun with this, BTW the route is real.

Real! I thought it was only real if you had pics? I don't see any. Is this the classic "Bait", or the classic "Bait and Switch"?

Edited to add a pic of the Lil Dawg to work on the Bait part, my workhorse drill named after a Crotchety old Dawg. Lil_Dawg_small.jpg

Lil Dawgs best day was 20 holes. That's T-W-E-N-T-Y and he had plenty of juice left, I ran out. 2nd best day was 2 weeks ago, 9 holes (exclusive of anchor) on Jimmy's Favorite.

Edited by billcoe

Dude he is sooo old he puffs dust when he farts!

Climbed :rolleyes: like pre historic, like in before the dinosaurs

uhhh Curt, he's not older than you...not by a long shot...

richard_simmons.jpg

Fabulous! More sport climbing!

Did you pull off of the dime edge to the mono doit than pull the mono down below your chest dead point for the nipple crimp than dyno to the round sloper up and left of the anchors?

richard_simmons_031407_04-1.jpg

Ooooh! I just love it when you talk dirty to me!