I Just Love This Guy!

EWolfe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno - i gotta feel ever so slightly bad for him - you don't need to be a damned shrink to recognize the hoof-prints of some serious mental disorder in those unibomber style comminques that flow out of him like a broken sewer-main

damn - it must be nice to be able to be so fast!

A couple years ago Chad gave a slideshow at the rock gym in Olympia, great shots from climbing in the Kichatnas and China with Joe Puryear. After the show, all the 9 year old gym rats clustered around him to get autographs on their posters, just as if he was a rock star. It was really sweet, and those kids couldn't do better for a climbing role model.

gee...i wonder who this guy is??

MtRainier0

BAWAHAHAHA

Echoing RuMR's comment. :laf:

So what I don't get is this: Chad Kellogg does a ROUND TRIP from Paradise to the summit and back in under 5 hours, and then MtRainier0 says this:

"...The second official record is by D@n - in 2003; his timers were Climb Max Mountaineering's Brogan Adams and Ft. Lewis Army Ranger Carl Poland along with Climb Max Mountaineering's Jacob Kamermeyer and Charlie Gribbon. 5:02 to the summit; no round-trip climb..."

This is a ONE-WAY trip to the summit from Paradise. That's only half the climb that Kellogg did. How can these two completely different climbs even be remotely considered similar, and how can - possibly claim a record with that time when Kellog adds in the other half of the climb and still finishes 3 minutes faster? He can't, and shouldn't. What a :cry:baby...