IB

kevbone

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan....you ever go climb this route?

nope - some day, if i'm in the neighborhood... - not the kinda route i'm gonna drive all the way up there to do (kinda like prime rib on the goat wall, but like that route, i'm sure one i'd enjoy if other plans didn't work out due to weather, whatever)

This route won't exist forever.

Who ever spends there days chopping this route is pussy. What a waste of time. And most likely has an enormous ego. Kind of like that idiot Josh Warton. He wanted to chop the Compresor route....just because HE did not agree with it. One word.....ego. Plain and simple.

This route won't exist forever.

Who ever spends there days spraying about this route is pussy. What a waste of time. And most likely has an enormous ego. Kind of like that idiot Josh Warton. He wanted to chop the Compresor route....just because HE did not agree with it. One word.....ego. Plain and simple.

I agree :tup: :tup: :tup:

Pussy, uh no.

I guess I'm a bitter dude. In all my cc. lobbying, I've never revealed that I tried to free solo the line back in the early 90's (before it was ever bolted). I downclimbed from quite a ways up. I'm sure the rock is much cleaner now. Hat's off to the guy that climbed it with natural gear and rope (featured in Rock and Ice Magazine)before the second ascensionists let their Hilti power drill hit it with bolts every 18 inches in places.

I'm a sport climber to the core but this just ain't right. If you ever tie with me, don't tell me about about your climb of Infinite Bliss on Mt. Garfield (the pussy reference).

I'd keep your climb a secret.