Palin and the Bush Doctrine

dt_3pin

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the same hair-raising, spine-tingling horseshit we've been listening to for years. I do hope they'll let her keep doing interviews, cause if this is what she looks like after extensive coaching for days on end, it's not going to look so good in any unscripted moments. For crying out loud, what's wrong with BLINKING!? I don't just want these people to blink I want them to think before they act. Fuck!

Department of Pre-Crime.

The woman sounds like a cheap cosmetics salesman (which would, after all, save her a chunk of change). blah blah blah Charlie blah blah blah Charlie.

Hey Sarah, after being asked the same clear, simple Yes or No question, rather than filling the air with pre-rehearsed sound bites, how about a straight Yes or No answer? Think ya can manage that?

I'm sure that one of the first things that they teach you in politician school is to try and avoid giving yes/no answers because they sound a little too absolute and come back to bite you. There are certainly questions that could be posed to Obama where he would also hem and haw and spin the issue.

Having said that, the parts of the interview that I've seen show her as rather clueless, so I don't think it was just d3t_pin's hopeful imagination.

I think we can all agree, regardless of political affiliation, that Sarah Palin has no fucking idea what the Bush Doctrine is here. Which is okay (I guess) for the governor of Alaska (aka America's Arctic Extraction Ghetto), but certainly not for a VP serving under that ol' bag of bones.

I kept on wondering when Charlie the Tuna or Charlie the Unicorn was gonna appear from backstage.

The debates here seem to focus on the minutae; exactly if she said this or that, but does anyone here actually think the woman is anything but fucking ignorant trailer trash? Anyone not in a coma could assess after listening to her for about 10 seconds. She not only doesn't answer questions (sound bite, please!); she doesn't even comprehend them.

Jesus, I thought Bush was bad, but at least he walked around an ivy league campus for a while pretending to be a student.

Is The Jerry Springer Show the best the GOP can do? MY GOD (and, I guess, that's what this all boils down to...see my Finally: God Defined thread).

Edited by tvashtarkatena