Biden

akhalteke

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad that liberals need a flamboyant and hip mascot to lead their team ...

:lmao:

Palin is warming the bench; not leading it. Ahem Cough Cough

Not as far as the campaign is concerned. Or did you think McCain's laugher of a speech at the RNC was the cause for his bounce in the polls?

I think having a convention causes a boost in the polls. Has happened damn near every time either party has had one.

You guys keep saying that Palin isn't allowed to talk and then say that she is the "leader" of the ticket.

Make up your minds.

As usual, every "conversation" you engage in results in my wanting to grab you by the shoulders like an infant and shake the life out of you. Do you do anything besides "intentionally daft"?

I think having a convention causes a boost in the polls. Has happened damn near every time either party has had one.

You guys keep saying that Palin isn't allowed to talk and then say that she is the "leader" of the ticket.

Make up your minds.

As usual, every "conversation" you engage in results in my wanting to grab you by the shoulders like an infant and shake the life out of you. Do you do anything besides "intentionally daft"?

Point out my daftness. Then, come and try to shake me kiddo. I am waiting. Dec. 15th SEATAC. 2135

Is that why Senator McCain and Governor Palin will exclusively campaign together, with few if any independent appearances? Or is it because it would be pretty embarassing if Governor Palin drew larger crowds on her own than Senator McCain was able to draw? She's the rock star on that ticket. She's the reason folks are going to Senator McCain's campaign events, not because of his riviting boring speeches and wining creepy smile. She's further proof of Senator McCain's efforts to elevate personal naratives and devisive cultural issues over substantive policy.

Is that why Senator McCain and Governor Palin will exclusively campaign together, with few if any independent appearances? Or is it because it would be pretty embarassing if Governor Palin drew larger crowds on her own than Senator McCain was able to draw? She's the rock star on that ticket. She's the reason folks are going to Senator McCain's campaign events, not because of his riviting boring speeches and wining creepy smile. She's further proof of Senator McCain's efforts to elevate personal naratives and devisive cultural issues over substantive policy.

Uhm...

1) She isn't running for the presidency.

2) According to the majority of posts on this site, Palin doesn't even talk to the media.

How is this consistent with 'running the show?'

I believe you missed the obvious irony of your own post, which you so often do, that Palin is most certainly a "hip and flamboyant mascot". You erroneously stated that the mascot leads the party, not your detractors, so you've been debating with your own statement like a delusional idiot.

Look, either take the ADD meds or stop posting.

I believe you missed the obvious irony of your own post, which you so often do, that Palin is most certainly a "hip and flamboyant mascot". You erroneously stated that the mascot leads the party, not your detractors, so you've been debating with your own statement like a delusional idiot.

But she isn't the leader. And that is the point.

given the elderly dude she is running with, she might as well be running for president

:yawn:

...and what on his health record scares you so much? Nothing. There is no medical reason that he should have any problem completing his presidency. Next.

actually, he seems to be in the early stages of dementia to me. he does not seem that sharp to me, and it seems to be getting worse.

of course, Reagan showed that you could have dementia and still run a country (and be canonized by your party as well!), so perhaps there is no worry.

But she isn't the leader. And that is the point.

I got nothin' here. This lawn ornament is unbelievable.