J O B

enelson

Over a year later I find myself once again posting on cc.com after the russian invasion evicted me from my work in the caucasus, only this time i am posting from home, not from my old work cubicle. I am unemployed, and discouraged by the job search, I am turning to the NW climbing community for help. Do any of you have any ideas or leads that could help me out? I am in portland right now, but a move wouldn't be totally out of the question. Gear shops, gyms, anything that would support my return to climbing after a painful absence would be great for me.

(This also means i am pretty darn free to partner with anyone at odd times, until i do get a job, as long as you can accept some shoddy footwork while i get back into shape :rolleyes:)

I am 25, youth and community development are my longterm goals, customer service experience, outdoor leadership training, a bunch of stuff, i can send out resumes.

I know this is a weird post, but i am super tired of craigslist and thought this would be a good way to get better tied in to climbing around here. thanks for your ideas and help,

Erik

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic