Obama & Charter Scools

marylou

AP reports Obama wants to double funding to charter schools

Argh! I don't mind paying for the education of our nation's children, but I SO don't want my tax dollars going to pay for your kid to go to private school. Particularly if it's the religious kind. :anger:

I miss when Obama was way further over on the left.

BTW scroll all the way to the bottom of the article to see what cheap shots the other guys are up to. What a bunch of hypocrites!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"McCain's campaign rolled out a fresh televison ad that says Obama's only education accomplishment is "legislation to teach comprehensive sex education" to kindergartners." The ad raises the question "learning about sex before learning to read?" and calls Obama "wrong for your family."

You don't even have to look it up on Snopes to know this is bullshit. I makes you wonder how to catagorize the Palin birth control method.

Argh! I don't mind paying for the education of our nation's children, but I SO don't want my tax dollars going to pay for your kid to go to private school. Particularly if it's the religious kind. :anger:

I don't want my tax dollars paying for your art. And, unlike you, I actually pay taxes.

Galls ya, doesn't it? Sorta the way nationalized health care galls me. I SO don't want my tax dollars going to pay for some unemployed, welfared, drug-addicted, meth head just so he can consider the ER his Preferred Provider.

Welcome to the Republican Party, allison...

I don't want my tax dollars paying for your art. And, unlike you, I actually pay taxes.

How much does a drama queen pull down anyway, FW?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

How much does a drama queen pull down anyway, FW?

You'll have to ask her next time you two are stuffing the bird.

AP reports Obama wants to double funding to charter schools

BTW scroll all the way to the bottom of the article to see what cheap shots the other guys are up to. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Obama - The Postmodern Coup Making of a Manchurian Candidate

Charter schools are ot the same thing as vouchers which give money to parents for private school. Charter schools are public schools which have a charter organizing them and frequently merit pay. Teachers do not like the erit pay which is why they oppose them. Charter schools are prohibited from teaching religion the same as public schools.