Some Simple Questions For Palin

prole

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you think so but I am not.

Cultish? You'd better believe it.

Totalitarian? "of or pertaining to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life." You betchya

Asset Raping Shitbag:

I will let FW take this one.

Glad you think so but I am not.

Cultish? You'd better believe it.

Totalitarian? "of or pertaining to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life." You betchya

Asset Raping Shitbag:

I will let FW take this one.

You're just as capable (and likely) to suggest that Obama flies around on a broom and sucks the blood from little babies in their cribs by night. While you're just as unlikely to provide any evidence for either assertion. Buh-bye.

Which party wants a govt prohibiting a woman's right to choose?

Which party has pushed for extreme violations of civil rights while playing up the fear of terrorism?

Which party condones torturing and illegally detaining foreigners, putting our own troops at risk?

Which party has used phrases such as "you're either with us or against us", "if you question our strategy, you're not supporting our troops", and "USA, right or wrong"?

I think I know which party is more totalitarian.

Which party wants a govt prohibiting a woman's right to choose?

Which party has pushed for extreme violations of civil rights while playing up the fear of terrorism?

Which party condones torturing and illegally detaining foreigners, putting our own troops at risk?

Which party has used phrases such as "you're either with us or against us", "if you question our strategy, you're not supporting our troops", and "USA, right or wrong"?

Why do you people stubbornly refuse to deal with issues?!

Totalitarian? "of or pertaining to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life."

This is my favorite whine from these totalitiarian shitbags. Go ahead, have your fucking mongoloid kid, don't marry a faggot, and homeschool your kids with prayer every five minutes all you want. After all, this is America.

Just don't prescribe, by law, to the rest of us what children we must have, who we can and can't marry, and what fucking kooky cult bullshit our kids have to listen in the public schools that, by law, we all pay for, and who gets to listen in to our private conversations. If you want krazy, be krazy. As for us, no thanks.

If you don't like higher taxes, fine. Vote Democrat, cause they spend WAY less money and the economy does better. If your talking about tolerance, then shut the fuck up about the GOP, the party has been trying for decades to impose a Christian lifestyle on the rest of us for decades. We don't want it, and we won't put up with it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Oh yeah...I forgot Fox New is Fair and Balanced...not a tool of propaganda and misinformation at all...

I guess McCain didn't give Bush a handjob during that hug he gave either...Has Fox discredited that bit of internet JPEG manipulation yet, or do they need to have a breaking story on that as well..