The real issue with Palin

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Carney, Time's Washington bureau chief, questioned McCain spokesperson Nicole Wallace about the lack of access on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last Thursday, resulting in a heated exchange that quickly got passed around via YouTube.

"We know now that Sarah Palin can give one hell of a speech," Carney said. "She's a natural. And that's no mean feat. We don't know yet and we won't know until you guys allow her to take questions, you know, can she answer tough questions about domestic policy, foreign policy?"

"But I mean, like from who?” Wallace asked. "From you?”

When Carney answered "Yes," Wallace followed up with, "Who cares?

"I think the American people want to see her," Wallace continued. "Who cares if she can talk to Time magazine?"

Later that day, Carney — who last week had a much-buzzed about interview with McCain in which the candidate became testy, and refused to answer some questions — told Politico that the McCain campaign is acting "condescending and smug" toward the press.

"The national media," he added, "will be kept far away" from Palin. -- Sarah Palin Has Yet to Meet the Press 9/7/08

She is way right wing nut job. Too bad she is cute.

sarah_palin_2.jpg

Don't be fooled Kevey, what is that they say? "The devil has many disguises" ???

Cuteness has absolutely ZERO to do with her ability to act as possible president.

Shit, I was talking to some people about her this morning, and heard some quotes that she said about the Iraq war. When she was asked about what she thought of the war, she said something like

"Oh, I've been pretty busy being governor to really stay up on it"

Then she comes around and says in her convention speech, "we are near victory in Iraq!!"

All I can say is......LYING SACK OF SHIT.....

If they get in, we are so fucked. Not that we aren't already.....

IOKIYAR! :fahq:

McCain had criticized earmarks from Palin

WASILLA, ALASKA - For much of his long career in Washington, John McCain has been throwing darts at the special spending system known as earmarking, through which powerful members of Congress can deliver federal cash for pet projects back home with little or no public scrutiny. He's even gone so far as to publish "pork lists" detailing these financial favors.

Three times in recent years, McCain's catalogs of "objectionable" spending have included earmarks for this small Alaska town, requested by its mayor at the time -- Sarah Palin.

2836319708_736e68dc0b.jpg

"Why won't anyone talk to me."

Hey Tvashtar, I've heard a bit about you from my good pal the ASS MAN.

I was watching CNN last night, and this clip about the sea kayaker guy who's been paddling to the sea ice came on. Apparently (which I think we all knew already) the arctic sea ice is disappearing faster than scientists thought. So I think you are probably right on about polar bears heading into the ocean depths if we don't do something....

I was watching CNN last night, and this clip about the sea kayaker guy who's been paddling to the sea ice came on. Apparently (which I think we all knew already) the arctic sea ice is disappearing faster than scientists thought. So I think you are probably right on about polar bears heading into the ocean depths if we don't do something....

That just means the Lord is coming that much faster, right?

That's oil, not water, you idiot. Get the sight gag or STFU. Jebus, you're as dumb as a biopsy of one of KKK's anal fissures.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Arctic sea ice disappearing? Is that so?

Arctic Sees Massive Gain in Ice Coverage--Sept. 3, 2008