No You Can't!

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is no longer a member of the Democratic party but an independent. He won with Republican support and funding. I don't think he follows either parties game plan - which if I were McCain says Maverick with a capital M.

That's EXACTLY what this country needs more of!

I agree with you that we need more independent thinkers, however I don't believe he would have won re-election without support from the Republicans, so how independent can that be?!

He still votes D on most issues and has been critical for them to maintain their slim majority. So much for the theory that the R's "bought" him.

If you look at major bills he voted w/Republicans on Security and most war bills. He voted w/Democrates on most Abortion and some Agriculture bills.

I just think he swings more to the Republicans side on issues that would represent a potential cabinet position: war or security.

How "core" is Obama? Oh yeah, we will never know! He only votes "present" so as not to ruffle any feathers. :rolleyes:

Clearly you're in desperate need of a new set of GOP zingers and one-liners. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be another Palin speech that you can parrot soon.