No You Can't!

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just from what little I’ve seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity," Westmoreland said. Asked to clarify that he used the word “uppity,” Westmoreland said, “Uppity, yeah.”

I cringed during the DNC when Jimmy Carter, in that sweet southern drawl, after saying how excited he was that the country has come this far, said something like Obama was a real bright Boy. Called dude a boy. I cringed.

BTW, having Republicans in will help balance the democratic controlled congress. McCain has spoken publicly that supreme court justices should be picked with NO litmus test on abortion, and that they must not be the type that legislates from the bench, but are judging from strictly constitutional principles. I'm leaning towards Obama, but I suspect he'll fuc*k the country up pretty bad.

Palins comment rang true with me and cracked me up: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

What has Obama done? Seriously, hes never had to meet a payroll or create a single job. Ever. "Community organizer" sounds like a person who fills out government forms to try to get government grants for "The Community". Is that and being a lawyer now seriously now a qualification to be President?

Those who don't think Obama will f*up this country real bad are running on wishful thinking. I wish I wish I wish all you want, he has NO track record.

".....a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

Think about that.

Are you one of these dumbassed "independent swing voters" that needs a refresher course or a recap every time someone makes a speech or have you been asleep for the last six months? If you want to know what Obama's record of service looks like why don't you do some internet research.

I did and the word "present" came up a lot.

"Just from what little I’ve seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity," Westmoreland said. Asked to clarify that he used the word “uppity,” Westmoreland said, “Uppity, yeah.”

I cringed during the DNC when Jimmy Carter, in that sweet southern drawl, after saying how excited he was that the country has come this far, said something like Obama was a real bright Boy. Called dude a boy. I cringed.

BTW, having Republicans in will help balance the democratic controlled congress. McCain has spoken publicly that supreme court justices should be picked with NO litmus test on abortion, and that they must not be the type that legislates from the bench, but are judging from strictly constitutional principles. I'm leaning towards Obama, but I suspect he'll fuc*k the country up pretty bad.

Palins comment rang true with me and cracked me up: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

What has Obama done? Seriously, hes never had to meet a payroll or create a single job. Ever. "Community organizer" sounds like a person who fills out government forms to try to get government grants for "The Community". Is that and being a lawyer now seriously now a qualification to be President?

Those who don't think Obama will f*up this country real bad are running on wishful thinking. I wish I wish I wish all you want, he has NO track record.

".....a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

Think about that.

Are you one of these dumbassed "independent swing voters" that needs a refresher course or a recap every time someone makes a speech or have you been asleep for the last six months? If you want to know what Obama's record of service looks like why don't you do some internet research.

he wrote a couple of memoirs.

oh, you, mean, like, legislation? never mind.

Think about that.

Present eh? Let's play match that ticket.

1)

-BA Columbia

-Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude

-Taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School

-University Delaware

-Syracuse Law

-Lawyer

2)

-Naval Academy (rank 894 of 899)

-Served as Officer in Vietnam

-University of Idaho

-Sports reporter intern

Which resume belongs to which party?

Republicons works for me.

Unless you are talking about that uppity bitch from the north. Then I would use Republicunt.

But really, what does Palin say she IS for? Supporting a candidate for president because he survived a POW camp? Very little traction for me there. My great uncle was in the Bataan Death march and survived. He despised anyone who called himself a hero. Palin using the inferrence over and over is "The ticket" using the term over and over. Just like she blames the "Democratic ticket" for "spreading vicious lies about her family." Obama and Biden have said repeatedly that they will not attack her family. Who is the real lier? Typical Republican smear tactics. RepubliCON. RepubliCUNT.

"People are more easily taken by a big lie than by a small lie." The republicon credo taken right out of the Nazi party playbook.

-BA Columbia

AND he stands up for scruples.

Yet you Bushites seem to forget that and fall for the lies and hate.

Who will really bring change?

The people telling the same old lies or the people displaying a penchant for true dialogue and honest debate?

Truth be known, I was pretty happy about BOTH of our choices for pres this time around. It is the best set of choices we have had in a loooong time. But that changed for me when Palin was brought in. She may win the election but she will also denigrate the process once again.

340x.jpg

1986martharayepolident.jpg

It's a Catch 22. To attract the swing vote, he must advocate change. But that's an indictment of the last 8 years, during which he was 85% lock-step with Bush. Count the number of times he used the word "fight" in his address. Perhaps that gives a glimpse (beyond the bunting and cowboy hats) of what we can expect. More runaway spending on fighting that does more to damage our international reputation than to make us safe.

Think about that.

Present eh? Let's play match that ticket.

1)

-BA Columbia

-University Delaware

-Syracuse Law

-Lawyer

2)

-Naval Academy (rank 894 of 899)

-Served as Officer in Vietnam

-University of Idaho

-Sports reporter intern

Which resume belongs to which party?

The elitist one = the Democrats

Let's see...who inherited a huge budget surplus and turned it into a huge deficit in just 6 years? republicunts.

Who campiagned for years for a balanced budget ammendment and then when they controlled the senate, house, and presidency never said boo about it? republicunts

Who throws up the gun issue every four years, frightening rednecks into thinking that their squirrel guns will be taken away ? republicunts

I have to admit, I am in awe of an organization the can get Evangelical Christians, oil companies, and redneck gunlovers in bed together. They truly earned the name Republi-cons.

The last time I had a good taste of my foot (a week ago), I was telling a new bandmate how growing up in the sticks allowed my kids to "run around like wild Indians".

A few days previously, the new bandmate had told me he was an Arapaho.

He told me I was gonna need to suck his dick to make amends.

I told him I didn't eat red meat.

Ba-dum, ching! :laf: