No You Can't!

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's exciting to see republicans finally sucking McCock. That McCain/Palin ticket must be pretty tantalizing because the party seems to finally be getting a hard-on about their savior. He'll make it all better, won't he? :rolleyes:

I mean, the dems have been jacking themselves off for months now -- so catch up!

YOU'RE GONNA BE SUCKING SOUR GRAPES IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS, BISH!!

You really think the republicans fucking up this country for another 4 years is really going to come as a shock to me?

But Rob, the Dems control congress. WTF, dude? :wave:

They suck, too. :wave:

"Just from what little I’ve seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity," Westmoreland said. Asked to clarify that he used the word “uppity,” Westmoreland said, “Uppity, yeah.”

I cringed during the DNC when Jimmy Carter, in that sweet southern drawl, after saying how excited he was that the country has come this far, said something like Obama was a real bright Boy. Called dude a boy. I cringed.

BTW, having Republicans in will help balance the democratic controlled congress. McCain has spoken publicly that supreme court justices should be picked with NO litmus test on abortion, and that they must not be the type that legislates from the bench, but are judging from strictly constitutional principles. I'm leaning towards Obama, but I suspect he'll fuc*k the country up pretty bad.

Palins comment rang true with me and cracked me up: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

What has Obama done? Seriously, hes never had to meet a payroll or create a single job. Ever. "Community organizer" sounds like a person who fills out government forms to try to get government grants for "The Community". Is that and being a lawyer now seriously now a qualification to be President?

Those who don't think Obama will f*up this country real bad are running on wishful thinking. I wish I wish I wish all you want, he has NO track record. So you wish and hope he'll not F* us all in the ass with NO lubrication and that's all nice and dandy, but its a wish or belief you have, and there is no indication we won't jump out of the heat and into the fire. It's nice to have hope, and it's nice to have wishes and it's nice to have dreams....but good luck on actualizing them. Bot candidates have issues. BOTH.

".....a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

Think about that.

I hate everyone running right now. I love Palin though because she has ensured that this shit is gonna get ugly. Can't wait. Have a few months to decide who my write in will be.

Yet again the election comes down to a choice between the lesser of two evils. A self-described agent of "change" (riiiiigghhtt) tempered by a career politician and beltway insider versus another career politician who makes Kerry appear steadfast in his convictions paired up with Ted Nugent in drag.

This is awesome opera buffa!

"Just from what little I’ve seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity," Westmoreland said. Asked to clarify that he used the word “uppity,” Westmoreland said, “Uppity, yeah.”

I cringed during the DNC when Jimmy Carter, in that sweet southern drawl, after saying how excited he was that the country has come this far, said something like Obama was a real bright Boy. Called dude a boy. I cringed.

BTW, having Republicans in will help balance the democratic controlled congress. McCain has spoken publicly that supreme court justices should be picked with NO litmus test on abortion, and that they must not be the type that legislates from the bench, but are judging from strictly constitutional principles. I'm leaning towards Obama, but I suspect he'll fuc*k the country up pretty bad.

Palins comment rang true with me and cracked me up: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

What has Obama done? Seriously, hes never had to meet a payroll or create a single job. Ever. "Community organizer" sounds like a person who fills out government forms to try to get government grants for "The Community". Is that and being a lawyer now seriously now a qualification to be President?

Those who don't think Obama will f*up this country real bad are running on wishful thinking. I wish I wish I wish all you want, he has NO track record.

".....a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :lmao:

Think about that.

Are you one of these dumbassed "independent swing voters" that needs a refresher course or a recap every time someone makes a speech or have you been asleep for the last six months? If you want to know what Obama's record of service looks like why don't you do some internet research.

Are you one of these dumbassed "independent swing voters" that needs a refresher course or a recap every time someone makes a speech or have you been asleep for the last six months? If you want to know what Obama's record of service looks like why don't you do some internet research.

thus speaks the shrill, ultra-left-wing, nutcase idealogue... and dumbass to boot :lmao:

it's always been ugly

george mcclellan called lincoln a miscegnator

jackson was called a polygamist

washington's opponent probably wondered aloud how anyone could vote for a man w/ wooden teeth ("after all, what does this tell us about his attention to little details?")

i don't understand how the word liberal got so maligned - it used to mean that you though all folks should be treated the same - i guess that thinking IS dangerous

do we have a proper comeback for "libtard?" it's vexing me...

it's always been ugly

george mcclellan called lincoln a miscegnator

jackson was called a polygamist

washington's opponent probably wondered aloud how anyone could vote for a man w/ wooden teeth ("after all, what does this tell us about his attention to little details?")

i don't understand how the word liberal got so maligned - it used to mean that you though all folks should be treated the same - i guess that thinking IS dangerous

do we have a proper comeback for "libtard?" it's vexing me...

you forgot Adams and Jefferson, bro!!

the word you seek is "conservatard"

Maybe there's a parallel world out there.

Re... RE: small-town mayor is sort of like a "community organizer (McCain - Palin in 08!)

Reply to: comm-826923112@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-09-04, 9:03AM PDT

PALIN ROCKS!

You moron, you completely missed the point most probably on purpose because you don't want to face the facts, Sarah Palin has more Executive experience than "I worked as a community organizer" Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

He's an empty suit, he done nothing, accomplished nothing!

LInk to Craigslist

Sarah Palin is now the shining star in this race and your BOY is going down in flames! LOL!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 826923112

Georgia Republican Rep. Lynn Westmoreland used the racially-tinged term "uppity" to describe Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama Thursday.

WTF? "Uppity" is now a racial slur? Wow, I've been asleep too long... :rolleyes:

up·pi·ty –adjective Informal.

1. affecting an attitude of inflated self-esteem; haughty; snobbish.

2. rebelliously self-assertive; not inclined to be tractable or deferential.

3. taking liberties or assuming airs beyond one's station; presumptuous

Seems pretty race-neutral to me...

And even if you go with this etymology:

uppity

1880, from up; originally used by blacks of other blacks felt to be too self-assertive (first recorded use is in "Uncle Remus"). The parallel British variant uppish (1678) originally meant "lavish;" the sense of "conceited, arrogant" being first recorded 1734.

That lineage hardly makes the term a racial epithet today. Must I now research the derivation of every remark I wish to make, lest I call someone a term of denigration by mistake? My, how far we have sunk.

If you want to know what Obama's record of service looks like why don't you do some internet research.

Been there done that and read all his positions on his web site as well, and its easy to not be convinced of the guys skills in organization for obvious reasons.

His web site makes it pretty clear that he is offering a lot of "something for nothing", and in the real world one never gets that I assure you. You may hope and belive that we will all get a chicken in every pot, yet the reality is that someone will still have to pay for the Chickens.

BTW Prole, Bushs record was significantly better than Obamas before the election, and see where that got you don't you?