No You Can't!

KaskadskyjKozak

After last night's spectacular speech by our next VP, Sarah Palin, it is obvious that the libtards don't have a snowball's chance in hell to win this election.

Obamalama should concede this election immediately.

As for all that $$$ he raised, he should put it where his mouth is and start a health-insurance non-profit for the uninsured.

Best to cut your losses now, B-HO, and avoid the ignominy of defeat. Otherwise your name will join those of the other libtard losers: Algore and Lurch.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's good news!

Palin On The Environment

Palin, McCain's vice presidential running mate, has had frequent run-ins with environmentalists.

In her 20 months as governor, Palin has questioned the conclusions of federal marine scientists who say the Cook Inlet beluga whale needs protection under the federal Endangered Species Act.

She has defended Alaska's right to shoot down wolves from the air to boost caribou and moose herds for hunters, and — contrary to a view held by McCain — is not convinced that global warming is the result of human activity.

Environmentalists have nicknamed Palin the "killa from Wasilla," a reference to the small town where she formerly was mayor.

"Her philosophy from our perspective is cut, kill, dig and drill," said John Toppenberg, director of the Alaska Wildlife Alliance, maintaining she is "in the Stone Age of wildlife management and is very opposed to utilizing accepted science."

"John McCain was all about global warming and the integrity of the science. The selection of Sarah Palin is a complete reversal from that position," said Rep. Brad Miller, D-N.C., who traveled to the South Pole with McCain in 2006 to visit with scientists studying climate change. "She is disturbingly part of the pattern of the Bush administration in their approach to science generally and the science of the environment in particular."

We still have to invade Iran.

So vote Republican.

We could take Canada on a weekend,and get are meds for half price + lots of oil,gas,and cheap lumber! And Iran dosn't have

beer!

Poor libtards - you can only joke. It's ok, a sense of humor will serve you well for the next 12 year, and help alleviate the suffering you will feel after you are once again defeated in the presidential election.

The truth comes out:

Georgia Republican Rep. Lynn Westmoreland used the racially-tinged term "uppity" to describe Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama Thursday.

Westmoreland was discussing vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin's speech with reporters outside the House chamber and was asked to compare her with Michelle Obama.

"Just from what little I’ve seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity," Westmoreland said.

Asked to clarify that he used the word “uppity,” Westmoreland said, “Uppity, yeah.”

So vote Republican.

We could take Canada on a weekend,and get are meds for half price + lots of oil,gas,and cheap lumber! And Iran dosn't have

beer!

Poor libtards - you can only joke. It's ok, a sense of humor will serve you well for the next 12 year, and help alleviate the suffering you will feel after you are once again defeated in the presidential election.

Yeah you "Big Government" supporters are in for a treat.

I think Palin will put this nation of sheep over the top for McCain.

Bigger military.

More invasions.

Bigger executive branch.

Continued tax breaks for big oil.

Increased spending on the justice dept to improve wire tapping laws and their interpretation.

Increased spending on Homeland Security.

You have some strange loves K.

Usually, libertarians are for smaller government like Obama is proposing. Under the Republicans last 8 years government spending has almost tripled.

Yeah you "Big Government" supporters are in for a treat.

I think Palin will put this nation of sheep over the top for McCain.

Bigger military.

More invasions.

Bigger executive branch.

Continued tax breaks for big oil.

Increased spending on the justice dept to improve wire tapping laws and their interpretation.

Increased spending on Homeland Security.

You have some strange loves K.

Usually, libertarians are for smaller government like Obama is proposing. Under the Republicans last 8 years government spending has almost tripled.

CHICKEN LITTLE THE SKY IS FALLING!

Wring your hands, and lie all you want, Bug. B-HO is for smaller gov't? :lmao: You are delusional.

So vote Republican.

beer!

I know poeple who are buying guns and getting ready for

a revolution to take back the goverment! LOL! Hell I'll Wait til

Nov. and vote!

01010301160301040120080901e6edf846344857e995009583.jpg010107010201010403200809010c8f09743507c5a3f0003b42.jpg

It's exciting to see republicans finally sucking McCock. That McCain/Palin ticket must be pretty tantalizing because the party seems to finally be getting a hard-on about their savior. He'll make it all better, won't he? :rolleyes:

I mean, the dems have been jacking themselves off for months now -- so catch up!

It's exciting to see republicans finally sucking McCock. That McCain/Palin ticket must be pretty tantalizing because the party seems to finally be getting a hard-on about their savior. He'll make it all better, won't he? :rolleyes:

I mean, the dems have been jacking themselves off for months now -- so catch up!

YOU'RE GONNA BE SUCKING SOUR GRAPES IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS, BISH!!

Sounds like you're pretty fired up about this ticket.

You really think the republicans fucking up this country for another 4 years is really going to come as a shock to me?

You really think the republicans fucking up this country for another 4 years is really going to come as a shock to me?

But Rob, the Dems control congress. WTF, dude? :wave: