Republicans are gay

i_like_sun

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would, for one, would like to see Hot Lips in an all-girl feature. Perhaps a MILF-themed one, where she "takes advantage" of a younger, less-experienced woman.

03palin2-600.jpg

I don't know that that would technically make her "gay" though. Bi-curious, perhaps?

- a s s m sickie n k e y

This lady is down right frightening. Her whole speech was a bunch of democrat bashing, and very little logical speak of real issues...

I would, for one, would like to see Hot Lips in an all-girl feature. Perhaps a MILF-themed one, where she "takes advantage" of a younger, less-experienced woman.

03palin2-600.jpg

I don't know that that would technically make her "gay" though. Bi-curious, perhaps?

- a s s m sickie n k e y

She's not a MILF. She looks kinda like a pitbull, with lipstick.

03palin2-600.jpg

- a s s m sickie n k e y

Why do republican women all have man-jaws?

From most reports I hear the election has already been decided in all but about 10 states. Scotty, KKK, and Fairweather might have a better chance at throwing bibles if they all moved to Ohio.

I hear the climbing is really good in Ohio too.

As for the whole use of the word gay as a negative I'm not sure I follow. I've heard Dan Savage say that it's perfectly acceptable to use the word as a put down. I figure he knows a thing or two about the subject. Of course to be really clear the best written word might be gehy.

Gay is such a strange descriptor. You'd think that someone who was raised by multiple lesbians (myself) would hate hearing it used as a put down; but then again, my "gay" mom uses it all the time!!!

Heck, she even called Sarah Palin a "Stupid Nazi Dike" when she was giving her speech the other night....

03palin2-600.jpg

- a s s m sickie n k e y

Why do republican women all have man-jaws?

My point exactly.....