prole

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Obama has had time to write two memoirs but not a single piece of legislation"

:lmao:

Obama is nothing but an empty suit and he's about to get his nuts torn off by a pitbull with lipstick.

and this will make Jesse Jackson happy, but very jealous that the pleasure was deprived of him

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

“As the mother of one of those troops, that is exactly the kind of man I want as commander-in-chief,”

Violating OPSEC by announcing deployment dates? Why does she want to put the troops, indeed her own son, at risk like that? Just to score political points?

Right. He sure is deep in SPEC-OPS. Hell, we knew when Prince Harry was in Iraq. Media even leaked where. :rolleyes:

“As the mother of one of those troops, that is exactly the kind of man I want as commander-in-chief,”

Violating OPSEC by announcing deployment dates? Why does she want to put the troops, indeed her own son, at risk like that? Just to score political points?

Right. He sure is deep in SPEC-OPS. Hell, we knew when Prince Harry was in Iraq. Media even leaked where. :rolleyes:

Media leaking and mom announcing are two very different things, for what it's worth. I'm just surprised that she'd do that, given her front line military experience fending off the Red Army.

"There's an old joke in Alaska: What's the difference between a hockey-mom and a pitbull? Lipstick!"

Ugh. That just hit the brown-note for me.

Or, you don't lose your girlfriend in Alaska, just your turn...

that's old but dave, but i still laugh hard as hell when i hear it.

In that case, I hope the ribs are healing up by now... It only hurts when you laugh, right? :lmao:

11. Are you offended by the phrase “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance? Why or why not?

Sarah Palin: Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance.

What an idiot. "Under God" was added in 1954.