palin pregnancy

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If conservatives are going to applaud her decision then they should be applauding the fact that she has a choice. That's as far as that goes for me. This definitely counts as a story for me only in so far as it sheds light on McCain's decision making processes. Either cynical and Machiavellian or hot-headed and incompetent.

i was questioning this selection before this information. it certainly does not affect my decision making for my vote.

what bothers me about Palin is that she has limited political experience and zero foreign policy experience. its not an unrealistic concern that McCain could die in office. I don't think I want her running the country.

Agreed- wiki says she got her first passport in 2007, to visit US airbases in Kuwait. Hard to have opinions about "foreignurs" when you've never left the country!!!

Nobody even brought up the pictures of Bristol drinking the Captain Morgans....Her little kiddo is gonna be named Morgan...cuz she's got a little captain in her...

http://tman.kube93.com/pages/whatthef.html

oh...and sorry it's from cube 93.3....the only place I knew there were pictures...

Edited by FamilyMan

Nobody even brought up the pictures of Bristol drinking the Captain Morgans....Her little kiddo is gonna be named Morgan...cuz she's got a little captain in her...

oh...and sorry it's from cube 93.3....the only place I knew there were pictures...

Nice. Speaking only for myself: I always try to be aware of where my penis is at all times. I have learned from this episode, and it's been nice to broaden my mind: that not everyone feels like me.

But I'm sorry, there are too many unanswered questions related to the McCain campaign to simply drop this story altogether. If we're to believe that McCain Campaign knew about the pregnancy and knew the story would eventually come out, then they must have hoped to use it for political advantage:

How about they knew and just didn't think it was a big deal, either? :confused:

Duh.

OMG! A 17 yo drinking??!! Clearly this disqualifies anyone from that family from public service!!!

Alert the times!

But I'm sorry, there are too many unanswered questions related to the McCain campaign to simply drop this story altogether. If we're to believe that McCain Campaign knew about the pregnancy and knew the story would eventually come out, then they must have hoped to use it for political advantage:

How about they knew and just didn't think it was a big deal, either? :confused:

Duh.

Mmmm, no.

i'm just psyched that we'll finally have a hot V.P. that i can whack of to. hell, clintons V.P. apparently invented the internet and i'm gonna say, that opened up some similar doors for me.

So you whack off to pictures of Al Gore!?

Please don't share anymore.

i'm just psyched that we'll finally have a hot V.P. that i can whack of to. hell, clintons V.P. apparently invented the internet and i'm gonna say, that opened up some similar doors for me.

So you whack off to pictures of Al Gore!?

Please don't share anymore.

no, my p.c. i mean my p.s.

Nice. Speaking only for myself: I always try to be aware of where my penis is at all times. I have learned from this episode, and it's been nice to broaden my mind: that not everyone feels like me.

So is that why you always have it out in plain view? :lmao:

link..Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

If Im not mistaken, Alaska usually runs a state budget surplus - which makes these cuts merely ideological in nature.

"The explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support," she wrote in a 2006

that coming from a beauty contestent :rolleyes:

Clan Palin, a long running political oligarchy, doesn't need a public handout, they're rich enough to take care of their own bastards. They humbly suggest that if you want help with your own unfortunate premature breeding event you take a taste of their boot heel. It's fully congruent with the dominant Republican subtext "fuck you, what have you done for me lately" paradigm, no hypocrisy required.