Make you say, go K.K. and do the wop

If you think you can outspray me, yeah boy I bet

Cause I aint met a motherfucker who can do that yet

Trendsetter Im better my spray is good

I got a gourmet plate that says I wish you would

And when spray begins then I gotta join in and

Before my rhyme is over you know Im a win

Cool K has arrived so you better make way

Ask anybody in the crowd they say the kid dont play!

Sparring competition thats my hobby and job

I dont wear a disguise because I dont own the mob

Got a pinpoint spray that makes you feel trapped

So many girls on my jock I think my phone here is tapped

Im bad

As for Bristol, well, um, I'm probably the father. Did I omit that from my TR? Not to worry; the consent age in Alaska is, like, 9. I fucked the lights out of Mom, too, but the mongoloid kid...definitely not mine. I practiced abstinence, which is 99.99999999999... effective. I.e, anal only.

And what, do I get to meet the next 2nd place finisher for the presidency? No. Some boy toy does.

Fuckin' RNC.

As for Bristol, well, um, I'm probably the father. Did I omit that from my TR? Not to worry; the consent age in Alaska is, like, 9. I fucked the lights out of Mom, too, but the mongoloid kid...definitely not mine. I practiced abstinence, which is 99.99999999999... effective. I.e, anal only.

You're about as vile as it gets. And a DNC activist too. Can't imagine why anyone would vote Republican. :noway:

You're about as vile as it gets. And a DNC activist too. Can't imagine why anyone would vote Republican. :noway:

Mongoloidism, perhaps?

what do you expect from a hate-filled person with no purpose in life?

We know his real name. How 'bout we link his bile here to an email and send it to the state D-party HQ? Might cost him that (fantasy-only) delegate job he likes to brag about. :rolleyes:

We know his real name. How 'bout we link his bile here to an email and send it to the state D-party HQ? Might cost him that (fantasy-only) delegate job he likes to brag about. :rolleyes:

Like that time you were going to report Marylou for voting as a Republican because she was 'bringing down the system' only to have Rush Limbaugh start a national campaign to do the same the very next week? :lmao:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, you could do better. What about Hitler and the Nazi's? If you were to liken his views to their views you surely would have won this argument.