President Palin? WTF?

billcoe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I don't like that fucker any more than you do. And I particularly hate evangelicals... of any sort. I am anti-religion.

Naw man. It's just when people start doing the "bless me father" routine, I always think of Pastor Ted and how he's shown us all how he's been cured of his evil sins and is fit to get right on back to preachin'.

Hey, I don't like that fucker any more than you do. And I particularly hate evangelicals... of any sort. I am anti-religion.

Naw man. It's just when people start doing the "bless me father" routine, I always think of Pastor Ted and how he's shown us all how he's been cured of his evil sins and is fit to get right on back to preachin'.

Guy just creeps me out. All those "BE HEALED!!!1" types do.

Thanks for YOUR brilliant analysis, DeChristo. So far you've joined others in making absolutely no counter argument other than that she has been unfairly targeted for criticism.

hmmph. You do make broad assumptions as I had no such endeavor in mind - I was having fun with the succeed/secede confusion, only.

There's little satisfaction to be gleaned with ideologues on such a topic, in this format, without the spark of humor.

Do you believe in banning books??? Does it matter what book??? or is it the principle of banning books you believe in?

Hmmm, let's see: I just finished Linden Hills by Gloria Naylor; and did a reread of The Monkey Wrench Gang. When is the last time you looked outside your box?

A thought provoking reading list to be sure...if you've been in a coma the past 20 years, perhaps. :rolleyes:

FW uses less than a handful of stone simple rhetorical devices over, and over, and over. His favorite is FIND THE CHINK, for which he conveniently provides what liberals believe so we don't have to. One you'll never hear from this chickenshit is THIS IS MY THESIS. Why is Palin or McCain good for the country, exactly? He just doesn't have the neural power, balls, or both to come up with a defensible argument, so all you'll here is the kind of standard liberal carping that Rush Limbaugh capitalized on so well over the past 20 years. His driving emotional need? Prove the liberals wrong!!!! for which he provides a 3 year old's understanding of liberal thought so he is guaranteed victory in his own mind.

But FW's history of 'being right' is something completely different. If one had all four limbs removed and had nothing else to do, one could simply track his predictions regarding, say, the Iraq war and quickly realize that this self styled 'free thinker' is nothing more than an tinny amplifier with a blown out speaker for the GOP propoganda. If he ever had an original idea pop out of his barely functioning brainstem, it never made it to this forum.

Absolutely scathing. :rolleyes: I suppose if you were better read you might even put together a rebuke worthy of your 10th grade Catholic education. Sister Catherine must have left deep scars--so traumatic you eventually found yourself placed in that small minority of St. John's Prep kids designated early on as not college-bound. Is this why you developed eating problems? Is she partly responsible for your Asperger's?

Pssst: I tried to help you out with the spelling (again). I didn't bother with the structure/syntax--which was just awful. (Which grad school was that again?) Note the bold print, make the necessary corrections, then turn it back in. I'll give you half-credit. Fatass.

Do you believe in banning books??? Does it matter what book??? or is it the principle of banning books you believe in?

Hmmm, let's see: I just finished Linden Hills by Gloria Naylor; and did a reread of The Monkey Wrench Gang. When is the last time you looked outside your box?

A thought provoking reading list to be sure...if you've been in a coma the past 20 years, perhaps. :rolleyes:

FW uses less than a handful of stone simple rhetorical devices over, and over, and over. His favorite is FIND THE CHINK, for which he conveniently provides what liberals believe so we don't have to. One you'll never hear from this chickenshit is THIS IS MY THESIS. Why is Palin or McCain good for the country, exactly? He just doesn't have the neural power, balls, or both to come up with a defensible argument, so all you'll here is the kind of standard liberal carping that Rush Limbaugh capitalized on so well over the past 20 years. His driving emotional need? Prove the liberals wrong!!!! for which he provides a 3 year old's understanding of liberal thought so he is guaranteed victory in his own mind.

But FW's history of 'being right' is something completely different. If one had all four limbs removed and had nothing else to do, one could simply track his predictions regarding, say, the Iraq war and quickly realize that this self styled 'free thinker' is nothing more than an tinny amplifier with a blown out speaker for the GOP propoganda. If he ever had an original idea pop out of his barely functioning brainstem, it never made it to this forum.

Absolutely scathing. :rolleyes: I suppose if you were better read you might even put together a rebuke worthy of your 10th grade Catholic education. Sister Catherine must have left deep scars--so traumatic you eventually found yourself placed in that small minority of St. John's Prep kids designated early on as not college-bound. Is this why you developed eating problems? Is she partly responsible for your Asperger's?

Pssst: I tried to help you out with the spelling (again). I didn't bother with the structure/syntax--which was just awful. (Which grad school was that again?) Note the bold print, make the necessary corrections, then turn it back in. I'll give you half-credit. Fatass.

Didn't you already post this exact same reply to the exact same post back on Page 9? I don't get it... :confused:

Hot off the presses to be announced tomorrow. Yup, the republican drug of choice, Oxycontin, addicted the elder Palin son for 2 long years, and the daughter evidently has a drug story as well as the sex thing coming out tomorrow.

Did the Kennedys get reincarnated as Republicans? These guys have the sex, drugs and rock and roll pretty well covered:-)

Hot off the presses to be announced tomorrow. Yup, the republican drug of choice, Oxycontin, addicted the elder Palin son for 2 long years, and the daughter evidently has a drug story as well as the sex thing coming out tomorrow.

Did the Kennedys get reincarnated as Republicans? These guys have the sex, drugs and rock and roll pretty well covered:-)

If it's true, then it's just another example of "an all-American family". --Barf--

If it's true, then it's just another example of "an all-American family". --Barf--

If you hate America so much, f-ing leave, you loser.

If you hate America so much, f-ing leave, you loser.

I'll tell you what I hate. I hate a bunch of hypocritical authoritarian bible-fuckers using the widespread problems that American families are facing as a bullshit feelgood story to get into office knowing damn well that their supposed cures-for-what-ails are actually the fucking problem. Get bent you phoney.

Didn't you already post this exact same reply to the exact same post back on Page 9? I don't get it... :confused:

LHC-spawned causality loop

As a wise person said:"Well now Palin totally has the hillbilly drug addict vote. Obama is sooo gonna lose. "

Hey, just maybe the Republican party picked her because they new she had family issues that once were out in the media could be used as evidence of how low the Democratic Party (who controls all media except Fox News) are. Thus gauranteeing the the sympathy vote for their ticket. Brilliant.