President Palin? WTF?

billcoe

Whats the difference between pink and a pit bull? Pink doesn't need peanut butter to motivate him.

I thought the Palin speech was very good. She was losing me droning on about the family blah blah blah and I almost turned it off. Glad I didn't as it got good towards the end. She speaks well, not Obama good, but pretty good.

Good lines: something like: "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities." :grin:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Sometimes I wish people would pull their thumbs, or heads in the case of a few people, out of their asses.

figure it like this

(numbers are for demonstration purposes only - they may be off)

40% voters always would be for Obama

40% voters always would be for McCain

Ya aint gonna change that 80%

Of the remaining 20%

25% of them have converted solid to Obama from other candidates

25% of them have converted solid to McCain from other candidates

That leaves 10% voters in the wishy-washy middle

Those 10% are what decide elections

Of those 10%, 49% of them are below the median intelligence

and "really like Palin" so..

lets put them with McCain

51% of the 10% wishy washy middle though are at or above median intelligence and would probably go for Obama.

That should be enough (by the slimmest of margins) to save us from the Hockey MILF right?

enter "Diebold" and "malfunctioning" voting machines...

Edited by dmuja

I don't think she is a bad pick. Charasmatic, to counter Obama; Female, to garnish Hillary voters; A Washington outsider, to counter Obama; Shall I go on?

The funny thing is: Obama's camp is attacking the things about her that they once were proud of. Charisma, being an outsider ect. Also, they are spending so much time on trying to vilify the daughter of the woman, there has been little derogatory things said about McCain.

So tell me again why this was a bad pick? American voters do not think that going after a 17 year old girl to gain political advantage is a noble pursuit. You ultra-lefts might, but the rest of the country is not buying it.

Also, they are spending so much time on trying to vilify the daughter of the woman...American voters do not think that going after a 17 year old girl to gain political advantage is a noble pursuit. You ultra-lefts might, but the rest of the country is not buying it.

Who, what, where, when, and how has the Obama campaign done this? Slinging poo at phantoms and creating boogie-men is what the GOP is best at and that freak show is in high gear.

look i can't stand her. i wasn't a hilary voter but she isn't going to get my vote just b/c she's a woman. that's crap.

glass ceiling she quips about? a woman ran for VP 25 years ago. shut the fuck up.

hilary voters? just b/c i've got ovaries i should vote for you? i don't think so! i've got a brain too.

family values? you set your 17yr old daughter up to be preggers w/your abstinence rhetoric. cuz teens are so reliable about practicing abstinence eh? she's just lucky she has a family that can financially afford this. you might not be so thrilled if she was gonna be a welfare mom.

Can i hear more about your views for international relations? the economy? health care?

and admit it boys...how many of you were masturbating while she was on TV last night?