President Palin? WTF?

billcoe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. It's no big deal that she attended the AIP conventions, at minimum, in 1994 and 2002. It's also no big deal that she addressed the convention in 2008:

ZwvPNXYrIyI

Hell, her campaign slogan during the governor election was the same as AIPs - Alaska First.

It's also no big deal that her husband (i.e. the First Dude) was a long time registered member of AIP.

Let's just call her nomination what it is - pandering to the fundamental fringe of the GOP. Senator McCain was a maverick back in 2000 when he railed against the GOPs agents of intolerance - the very agents he has embraced in recent weeks and in whose lot he has cast his fate.

just thinking back to the exchange in this campaign where mccain and co. were calling Michelle Obama out for her "this is the first time i've been proud of America" comment.

with the Palin pick, where her husband has gone as far as to join a secessionist group, and Palin has spoken to the group on a couple of occasions, it sort of raises the bar for "hating America" for a candidate/candidates spouse in this election.

of course, not that I think either of these are a huge deal (but I'm sure some will), but just another reason why I think McCain made a bad choice.

I felt a shiver go up my leg!

I think it was the line "And my husband Todd races snow machines.."

My very bowels are moved by such a rare and inspirational person.

I wonder if our country really deserves such a brilliant leader?

sorry to say but, we probably do

Really what the hell are people thinking. The life expectancy in the US is 77, and this bloke is 72. The guy has malignant melanoma, and apparently his brain is going because he could not remember how many houses he has. That and all of the other stressors involved with destroying humanity means that statistically he is going to die very very soon. As for that women... she should just drive her ATV off a cliff. Sometimes I wish people would pull their thumbs, or heads in the case of a few people, out of their asses.

Video

God's will on Earth is to build pipelines: Min 1:46

The Iraq War is a mission from God: Min 3:22

Can we afford another 4 years of this? Am I a sexist for asking this question?

the repugnicans are fucking crusading kooks...i wish they'd just drink the koolade already...