Ropeup 2008 Oct 10-12

olyclimber

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'd like to get a rough headcount so I know how much food to bring up for Saturday night and how much beer to get.

Post if you're coming and how many will be coming up with you. I don't need to know that you're not coming, thanks!

Slideshow will be on Saturday night, but I'll be up on Friday night with the beer.

I'll be there, Friday night for beer through Sunday afternoon/evening. I'll be sitting with Sherri. :)

Chumstick Snag, eh? Still haven't touched the top of that one. When I went in to do it about 9 or 10 years ago, I thought it was supposed to go free. I couldn't figger it out...

Yah, when we went in, we checked in with, and got permission from, the guy who's got the howitzer in his front yard. He indicated that "a lot" of people visit Chumstick. This was before cc.com came online. I guess it must be you who he indicated was "a lawyer friend of his" that comes by every so often to climb it.

I'll be there Sat-Sun. Looking for running partners for the snow lakes-colchuck lake loop run on Sunday. Willing to climb with newbies on Saturday on easy stuff (Midway, Groundhogs Day, Saber, R+D, etc).

For the slideshow on Saturday night:

1. Blake showing slides of the new routes he has put up this year

2. Sol showing slides of new routes in the Enchantments

3. I have one other guy that I'm waiting to see if he'll get back to me.

4. After that we can have it open so you all can show slides if you want.