• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Ropeup 2008 Oct 10-12

what else can we do to make the the specialest ropeup ever there was in the land?

Define god?

Have Stephen Hawking do a rap number?

Hate on MTV?

Offer unicorn rides?

(don't ask me where that last one came from...)

We had the idea last year....anyone interested in helping set it up? I think it could be so good fun! I think the trees are high enough around the campground...

I've got a choice of three things going on that weekend, two of which depend upon a flight to the east coast. I'll show up if I can't get a decent fare, but Mom is gonna kick my ass if I do. :o

Well, I guess Mom is gonna whoop my ass...

Sherri's bringing her cobbler. That was the selling point that tipped me over. Well, that and airfares were simply fucking ludicrous. :rolleyes:

See all you sprayers there! :wave:

Yes, two of them. They're retired, and I will donate at least one of them to the cause. I need to retain at least one in order to protect myself when I string up the Christmas lights. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this