Ropeup 2008 Oct 10-12

olyclimber

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple camp chairs that were unclaimed in the morning.

Porter also has an unclaimed chair.

I also have a cute little wooden sugar/equal holder. It's ever so precious!

Sobo took home a folding card table. Ketch?

If any of the above crap is yours, send me a PM and we'll figure out how to get it back to you.

IMG_8202.jpg

HANSEL - so hot right now

great times, thanks to all that provided entertainment, visual and gustatory. great beer and stories too--the old video was cool, funny how some things have changed and some have stayed the same...

He complained to me too but I didn't see his point. The main road was only a few feet away from the camp site and emergency vehicles could have gotten to within 100 yards of the party from the GCG.

Anyway, sweet party. The beer was good but the coffee was even better. Home Fires will be on my list next time I'm in town. Thanks for all the supplies.

Good to meet those of you I met, which was not everyone.

By the way, my tan colored down jacket and fleece lined pants turned up missing from the base of SCW on Sat. where they were tied to a tree near the creek. Maybe it was a goat but if anyone has seen the stuff let me know. Thanks.

I just got off the phone with the guy who runs the campground...other than the parking situation/more people than I initially told him/Ivan sleeping in the toilet, he thought all at the groupsite were fine.

However, there were people camped at other sites that kept him up all night, and these people claimed they were with our group! Anyone going to fess up? They were rowdy/had dogs barking all night/broke beer bottles in the firepit.

Anyway, we're going to move the Ropeup to Bridge Creek groupsite next year, as it can take more vehicles. We want to ensure that we can continue to have Ropeup in the Icicle, so we need to respect the people running the place.

Blake...I found another photo of you looking like a runway model! Should I post it up???

It's because I was wearing the same LA Gear shoes last weekend as on that famous climb day. They are so fashiony, but I struggle to maintain balance and hence take on the catwalk look. I guess I'll never get that LA Gear sponsorship now!

look at the reach on that woman!!!!

Totally Amazon...Blake you freak!

:laf:

If the Guzzler is readint this, I found your Coors can up below the headwall North of Cutthroat Creek pull out...pop top

I'm off to Portugal/Italy/Switzerland/France/Holland muthers...smell ya'lls later

Goat

Everyone thought it was a total sausagefest till you showed up with Bianca. Did you notice she is like 2 feet taller than you? Notice Ketch totally checking her out.

blakebianca.jpg

I'm surprised that you didn't, by chance, happen to document one of my many trips to the keg that night in this photo. I must have just been.

I hope you can look at yourself in the mirror with pride this morning Sobo

Youda been proud o' me, Toadie. Closed down the campfire Friday night (Saturday morning, actually) at 2:30 am. Then pulled a repeat Saturday night (Sunday morning, actually) at 3:45 am. Managed to rally to Fish Wall with danielpatricksmith and Alpine K/Feck on Saturday. Sunday morning I was just too fucked up to even try. Good times.

I believe Homefires is run by a CC.com poster's wife, so next time you are there, stop in!

You are correct, suh! Linda Flick, she that is betrothed to Kyle Flick of this here board. Do stop in and avail yourself of her tasty wares on every trip to Der town. A treat not to be missed. Located on Highway 2 just a minute east of the Safeway, where the humongoloid 'merkan flag flies o'er the fruit stand. :tup: