Ropeup 2008 Oct 10-12

olyclimber

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have an airpot to keep the coffee warm.

Toko, you still going to be able to bring this?

Yes, it will be full of hot coffee and am trying to round up another airpot.

Cream, sugar, swizzle sticks...........anything else.........perhaps some hot sticky buns??

you need me to bring any coffee for it? drip grind?

shooting for around 7pm...but just try to be at the campground a little after sundown. Its setting around 6:30 these days.

Last Sunday, Kurt Hicks and I got to the SCW parking lot mere moments before 7pm. It was still light enough to not need headlamps for about another 15-20 minutes after that. That was a week ago, so it'll be dark enough now by 7 pm fer shure.

Hey all! I am going to be heading up to the 8 mile campground from Bellingham on Friday evening about 5:30 pm.

I have room for at least one person (maybe 2 if you all pack light). Ill be climbing with the Mutineers on Saturday and then with AAI on Sunday, heading back to the 'ham around 4 in the afternoon.

If anyone wants to ride share, that would be awesome (you know, save on gas, nice conversation etc).

Let me know if you are interested in sharing a ride by tomorrow afternoon. YOu can also call me 360.961.8100

Maria

As long as you don't pull an ivan, you'll be fine. :/

there's a significant chance of pulling another ivan - don't know about the otehr pdx'ers, but when i drive that far to climb and drink beer, the emphasis is on the climbing part (we can alwasy drink beer the whole drive back! :) )

thinking i'll be setting up a seige camp on snow creek wall in a few hours - hopefully get up both orbit and os on friday, sleep by the creek (40 oz's already packed, beyotch), then up early and after somethign a wee bit more adventerous - hopefully back to the part-tay b4 the keg gives out :)