Ropeup 2008 Oct 10-12

olyclimber

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sobo I'll climb the snag with you. I've never been to that crag.

Sweet! Finally get that damned thing outta my head. We should see if we can rope some other suckas folks to go with us.

i'm a sucka for stuff like that...

Great! You're in the club. :)

I'll be there Sat-Sun. Looking for running partners for the snow lakes-colchuck lake loop run on Sunday. Willing to climb with newbies on Saturday on easy stuff (Midway, Groundhogs Day, Saber, R+D, etc).

DPS,

I would be up for the run on Sunday! The colors should be in their prime. PM me if that sounds good.

Teresa

Can some one bring a laptop for the slideshow? I might have one, but would at least like a backup. Ketch has the A/V setup (along with Tokogirl/Teresa) taken care of.

And thanks for your previous offer for the keg Teresa! Looks like we got that one taken care of. :brew:

Still looking for folks to bring some firewood. If you have some in the Seattle area I can bring some up in my truck.

I'll check around here in Leavenworth and I bet I can get a few sticks :poke:

Silly question - how much is being brought from Seattle and how much more will be required for winnie and marshmellow roasting?

T

Edited by Tokogirl

Can some one bring a laptop for the slideshow? I might have one, but would at least like a backup. Ketch has the A/V setup (along with Tokogirl/Teresa) taken care of.

And thanks for your previous offer for the keg Teresa! Looks like we got that one taken care of. :brew:

Hey, myan, just make shur it can play .wmv files, OK?

For the slideshow on Saturday night:

1. Blake showing slides of the new routes he has put up this year

2. Sol showing slides of new routes in the Enchantments

3. I have one other guy that I'm waiting to see if he'll get back to me.

4. After that we can have it open so you all can show slides if you want.

I just confirmed that Kit Lewis will be showing slides! I'm pretty sure this is something you shouldn't miss!

so who can bring a tarp or two (with some line to string them up)?

just want to be prepared.

Also....for Saturday night, if you can bring a dish to share, that would be awesome. CC.com will be providing dawgs/buns/condiments/maybe some other stuff. We are still hoping to have coffee brewed up Saturday and Sunday mornings.

I'm psyched to see what Kit has to show! Should be an interesting campfire Saturday night.

so who can bring a tarp or two (with some line to string them up)?

just want to be prepared.

Also....for Saturday night, if you can bring a dish to share, that would be awesome. CC.com will be providing dawgs/buns/condiments/maybe some other stuff. We are still hoping to have coffee brewed up Saturday and Sunday mornings.

I'm psyched to see what Kit has to show! Should be an interesting campfire Saturday night.

Wait, if I bring a dish, I have to share her? And you're providing the buns? It's gonna be that kind of party?

I'll bring a 12 x 12 tarp.

Look into my eyes - you will see

What you mean to me

Search your heart - search your soul

And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for

You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for

You know it's true

Everything I do - I do it for you

I picked one of those up on sale today...so now we are really set.