Kids Ropeup 2009

rmncwrtr

The one thing I learned this year is to plan a whole lot earlier if we want the group site at Eight Mile Campground. So...

Any suggestions on when people want to do this next year? Spring or summer? Toss some dates out there so we can get a spot reserved early and people can mark their calendars! Thanks!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Because of my hand, I'm not sure we'll be doing any climbing until later this summer if at all, so I'll let those who know they will be attending give their input on the date. I sure hope more people want to come. It was a lot of fun last year.

PeterSS - I do have a CD of pics for you. Just never sent it. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if someone wants to grab this and set something up, CC.com can pay for the campground fees (and probably for dawgs, buns, burgers).

I know Ulee likes doing it every year! Unfortunately my summer is already pretty busy so I'm not sure if I'll have the time. And we know we should probably book earlier so we can get a place in the Icicle near the climbing.

ropeup4.jpgropeup1.jpgropeup5.jpgropeup3.jpgropeup5_1_.jpg

I'd really like to get in on this, too. My son will be 7 in Aug and is quite active, done a little gym bouldering but it would be cool for him to be with other kids on rock. Unfortunately I have to work Sundays, so we would only be able to make it on Friday-Saturday, but it would be well worth it.

squamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamishsquamishSQUAMISHsquamish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey. I still can't climb. Unfortunately I can't belay either. So we're definitely not going to be at Kids Ropeup.

If you guys want this to happen, someone needs to take the lead and make a reservation. Porter already posted he'd pay for the site. It might be too late, but someone should at least try!